Nova Prediction Thread | Syracusefan.com

Nova Prediction Thread

I think it's pretty obvious from my avatar that i'm a bigger Nova fan. I think you guys are underestimating your chances against us. Yes we're a very disciplined team that plays good team defense and on ball defense, but we're very beatable. Get Ochefu in foul trouble and we're forced to play small, or give Reynolds (6'8 backup) more minutes, and he's not ready. Our 3 point shooting has also been suspect. We have good rebounding guards, but in the end you guys should outrebound us. Think this game could go either way, but I see Nova pulling it out with our 3 JR 2 SR lineup.

I think it's pretty obvious from my avatar that i'm a bigger Nova fan. I think you guys are underestimating your chances against us. Yes we're a very disciplined team that plays good team defense and on ball defense, but we're very beatable. Get Ochefu in foul trouble and we're forced to play small, or give Reynolds (6'8 backup) more minutes, and he's not ready. Our 3 point shooting has also been suspect. We have good rebounding guards, but in the end you guys should outrebound us. Think this game could go either way, but I see Nova pulling it out with our 3 JR 2 SR lineup.
Out of pure curiosity, if you're a big Nova fan, how come your name is Warrick? Are you fans of both teams?

I'm a fan of both teams, but a much bigger Nova fan. I live in the philly area, and root for my local teams here, and then Cuse. Also Warrick went to a known private school 5 mins from where I live. So when i discovered this forum i thought it'd be a fitting name. I mostly like reading the off-topic section.

daniel ochefu 72 / the old man and the pee trough 65

(honestly how old is that dude? bets he got a signed new edition poster in his dorm room )

All I can say is that it will be too early to drink in AZ for this one.

All I can say is that it will be too early to drink in AZ for this one.
Oh Lord

You obviously haven't been to enough nooner FB game tailgates

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors