Nova/UConn fans will be rooting for... | Syracusefan.com

Nova/UConn fans will be rooting for...

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
Not that it should make a big difference, but despite our "home court advantage" in Buffalo, I'd have to imagine we'll have a good chunk of the arena against us. Dayton will have their fans, and UConn and Nova fans probably won't be rooting for us.

How were the rooting allegiances on Thursday? Anybody know?

I'd think a fair amount of Nova fans will be neutrals or Cuse leans. Most of the Nova fans I know think highly of the Cuse and likewise know Cuse fans will be cheering for them in the late game.

I was there and will be there today and i think you know who i was rooting/will be rooting for.

Neutral fans always root for the underdog.

UConn/Nova fans would be rooting for Dayton whether it was us or like Michigan playing.

I was there and will be there today and i think you know who i was rooting/will be rooting for.

From TV I saw a lot of orange shirts rooting for in the st. Joseph's game. I was appalled.

I would think Nova understands the separation and how SU still wanted to maintain the rivalry between the schools.

UConn on the other hand has been the league's ambulance chaser. They made out big at times without recognizing what the BE did for them. Only what they did for the BE!!

storz doesn't travel so there won't be that many of them to worry about

Nova fans will be rooting for Dayton. Why would they cheer for SU?