Now Here's An Idea... | Syracusefan.com

Now Here's An Idea...

thats it, I'm headed over to Creightonfan.com. Those guys understand what I'm talking about.

and by "what i'm talking about" I mean, I like to drink, and I like to do it for cheap

This is an idea that may bring new meaning to Coach Shafer's vision of locking the Dome and beating the hell out of them.

I can't believe there's been 6 replies w/out someone making a rimshot retort to this.

Where's Jekelish??!!
Sorry, I was trying to burn the image out of that half naked guy on the toilet out of my eyes, but it turns out flaming hot pokers can't erase what's been imprinted in my brain.

if you want value don't be lured astray by the siren song of the hot chicks. the chubby navels actually hold more booze.

if you want value don't be lured astray by the siren song of the hot chicks. the chubby navels actually hold more booze.

On a some what related note, did any of you happen to catch the segment where the TNT guys were talking to Karl Malone during All Star weekend? Malone was busting on Charles Barkleybecause apparently he used to put Vaseline in his belly button before games and he'd dip his finger in there during the game and apply it to his lips to keep his lips moist. Apparently he was and still is obsessed with keeping his lips moist. Hilarious to listen to those guys busting on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom