Now that the roster is set | Syracusefan.com

Now that the roster is set

kcsu

Living Legend
This looks to be a very well balanced and deep team with lots of combo players. If one of Moyer, Euro, or Bris can man the 3 we look strong.
PG: Geno, Frank, Howard
SG: Battle Geno and Frank in a pinch.
SF: Euro Bris Moyer and Battle
PF: TT Sid Moyer Bris Euro
C: TT Chew Sid

This team is big, athletic, and yes it can shoot. Adding Thorpe was huge. His ability to shoot from deep and drive the ball creates the spacing required for Battle and our 3. Unless Frank has dramatically improved his outside shot he becomes a major detriment as teams can simply play off him which really clogs our ability to space/drive the ball.
I like this team much better than last years.

This looks to be a very well balanced and deep team with lots of combo players. If one of Moyer, Euro, or Bris can man the 3 we look strong.
PG: Geno, Frank, Howard
SG: Battle Geno and Frank in a pinch.
SF: Euro Bris Moyer and Battle
PF: TT Sid Moyer Bris Euro
C: TT Chew Sid

This team is big, athletic, and yes it can shoot. Adding Thorpe was huge. His ability to shoot from deep and drive the ball creates the spacing required for Battle and our 3. Unless Frank has dramatically improved his outside shot he becomes a major detriment as teams can simply play off him which really clogs our ability to space/drive the ball.
I like this team much better than last years.
I love Tyler Roberson but... he really hurt us on offense last year. When he touched the ball it was like a hot potatoe with him anxious to get rid of it. Teams played off him and double teamed others. We will actually have 5 offense players on the floor next year. That's 20 percent improvement right there

I love Tyler Roberson but... he really hurt us on offense last year. When he touched the ball it was like a hot potatoe with him anxious to get rid of it. Teams played off him and double teamed others. We will actually have 5 offense players on the floor next year. That's 20 percent improvement right there
Great point. Same with Frank. This year as you say we are going to have 5 scoring options on the court with most of our lineups.

I will say a lot of pessimism should he washed away for a distarious season. I am glad we will be a bubblish team.

Thorpe as Frank insurance was huge. We also need production from Dolezaj/Moyer/Brissett one or two of them need to be solid ACC players.

I will say a lot of pessimism should he washed away for a distarious season. I am glad we will be a bubblish team.

Thorpe as Frank insurance was huge. We also need production from Dolezaj/Moyer/Brissett one or two of them need to be solid ACC players.
I really like the term "Frank insurance". Funny because it's true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom