Now that the season is over | Syracusefan.com

Now that the season is over

40MinOfHell

Walk On
I suppose it is time that I reveal myself. I understand that I am extremely new to this board, and I'm sure the few of you who have seen my two tiny posts have been wondering "What is this random Arkansas fan doing on our board?" I am a dear friend of the blonde that Boeheim spoke of, I am originally from Springfield, MO where the mysterious blonde is also from but now I live in Fayetteville, and after my week in Dayton and Detroit, I got all of my friends on the Cuse Train tonight.

I figured it was time for me to reveal myself since I 1) will be posting on this board periodically and 2) to simply say how proud I am of this team. I have always liked Boeheim and followed Syracuse from afar, but due to Rek's role on the team and my friend attending the school to cheer, I have watched extra close. CJB has found diamonds in the rough on this team. I can tell, from watching since November, the speed of the game has really slowed down for Marek and Oshae. Syracuse will have a helluva team returning next year, and I am so excited to watch them play. I'm even going to plan out my first trip to Syracuse to watch a game in "the Loud House!"

Cheers to these young men who work their a**es off on and off the court. The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! I have enjoyed reading this board, especially in the last week and look forward to reading and interacting with y'all. Go Orange! Go Marek! I am from now on a life-long fan. Y'all have great young men representing your university and community. I have been privileged to spend time with them in Dayton and Detroit. Every single one of you should be proud. I will be wearing my Syracuse hat around Fayetteville tomorrow with pride!

Is Marek planning to return to school or stay in Europe?

Is Marek planning to return to school or stay in Europe?
He's absolutely planning to return, at least according to my understanding. I think CJB made it pretty clear that he is very much enjoying life in America. I would be shocked if he's not back, without going into too much detail. As you all understand, I have to walk a fine line in what I say and don't say, but Marek will be back barring some kind of family emergency or something along those lines.

He's absolutely planning to return, at least according to my understanding. I think CJB made it pretty clear that he is very much enjoying life in America. I would be shocked if he's not back, without going into too much detail. As you all understand, I have to walk a fine line in what I say and don't say, but Marek will be back barring some kind of family emergency or something along those lines.

Excellent thanks for the insight. Some had reported when he first signed that the going in plan was for just one year at SU which is what prompted my question.

Excellent thanks for the insight. Some had reported when he first signed that the going in plan was for just one year at SU which is what prompted my question.
Understood. I don’t read much of the reporting and news and certainly didn’t read any at that point in time. It’s all “rat poison” to me lol. I could very well see that situation at that point in time being a reality, but Rek more than earned his spot, found a cute girlfriend, and certainly plans on sticking around. I can only speak on who Marek is now, and I can say the flying Slovakian plans on sticking around in Syracuse. I am looking forward to making trips up to see him so we can run around like the two wild and crazy guys we are lol

Wait so your friend is the SU cheerleader dating Dolezaj?
Awesome.

Welcome aboard.

The Flying Slovakian

I like it

Need some whiskey, but I think I can improve it even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom