Now this is what 10 deep looks like | Syracusefan.com

Now this is what 10 deep looks like

Jesus, where has this team been the past few weeks?

Rak actually got back in for a couple of minutes. James contributed on both ends. MCW played and played well. Baye filled in as he should. Dion was a great and a roll or two away from scoring 4 more points.

If you were to tell me that MCW was the fourth best guard on this team I would have to say you are crazy!

If you were to tell me that MCW was the fourth best guard on this team I would have to say you are crazy!
He seems almost Leo Rautins-like, almost Magic-like. Hard to believe he is 6-5 as listed .

...but it's a different story in the second half.

James even hit a three.

Still befuddled as to why Baye plays over Rak. And this should ratchet up the "why doesn't MCW play" arguments. lol

I hope JB looks back on this and realizes that the team does better when lots of guys play, even if all the subs are not as talented as the starters.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I agree with this.

I hope JB looks back on this and realizes that the team does better when lots of guys play, even if all the subs are not as talented as the starters.
Couldn't agree more. I firmly believe that UConn made that run in the second half because JB failed to utilize his bench adequately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom