Now youse can't leave | Syracusefan.com

Now youse can't leave

Slick rick should be made to stay with the cards and coach them with no ships. Either that or go to the slammer Rick. let's see you press for 40 minutes with OCC type guards.

Go down with the ship or 5 year coaching ban

Jurich could be in a world of shite too. He's already turned a blind eye to Stripper Gate. Can't throw a lowly assistant under the bus this time.

I predict that Pitino is gone by the end of next week.

pitino is this generation's norm ellenberger. except he's too old to get the kind of coaching rebirth ellenberger eventually did

Slick rick should be made to stay with the cards and coach them with no ships. Either that or go to the slammer Rick. let's see you press for 40 minutes with OCC type guards.
Here is a pretty funny thread from the L'ville skout message board:
http://At their request, this netwo...ntents/Time-for-Rick-Pitino-to-sing-108038672
Time for Rick Pitino to sing
  • cardinalfRED
    • (657)
    • 86 months
    3 hours ago via Mobile
    Like a bird.

Name names. Why should he care what bridges he burns on the way out. Make the FBI and ncaa's job easier. He knows which of his peers have been cheating, and probably has specifics. Come on Rick. You owe us at least that much.

Here is a pretty funny thread from the L'ville skout message board:
http://At their request, this netwo...ntents/Time-for-Rick-Pitino-to-sing-108038672
Time for Rick Pitino to sing
  • cardinalfRED
    • (657)
    • 86 months
    3 hours ago via MobileLike a bird.

Name names. Why should he care what bridges he burns on the way out. Make the FBI and ncaa's job easier. He knows which of his peers have been cheating, and probably has specifics. Come on Rick. You owe us at least that much.
I will tell you this much, it feels good to be out of the line of fire for once. I wouldn't wish this on the schools involved but am grateful for our absence.

I will tell you this much, it feels good to be out of the line of fire for once. I wouldn't wish this on the schools involved but am grateful for our absence.

I was going to ask because I saw your initial post that made me feel better. You're still pretty confident even though ASM Sports was raided?

Jurich could be in a world of shite too. He's already turned a blind eye to Stripper Gate. Can't throw a lowly assistant under the bus this time.

I predict that Pitino is gone by the end of next week.

I think you're being too generous with the end of the week. People that I know that work in Loiuisville are telling me things are already going down. I'd expect movement today.

But he's in "complete shock".;)

Yes, he's in shock alright. But not the kind of "shock" you get from extreme surprise or being caught off guard. This is more along the lines of being in shock in the medical sense of the word...

hypotension, tachycardia, peripheral vasoconstriction, that type of shock. get the lactated ringers ready..ricky needs a few liters of volume expansion.

I was going to ask because I saw your initial post that made me feel better. You're still pretty confident even though ASM Sports was raided?
Yes I am. I think the FBI is looking in to the relationships that they already know about. The search warrant can't be for any clients of the firm.

Nothing to add but wanted to give a +1 for the title. Great line from a very good movie.

Pitino should give the Coach Pete Bell speech from the movie “Blue Chips”:

“You know, some place in America right now, there's some 10-year-old kid. He's out there on that playground, and he's playing, he's dribbling between his legs, he's going left, he's going right, he's already above the rim, and he's stuffing it home. And you know what's going to happen to this kid? Five minutes from now he's gonna be surrounded by Agents, corporate sponsors, and coaches, I mean, people like me just drooling over this kid because he holds our future employment in his hands. I mean, that's what we made this game. That's what we've done. You know, the best coaching job I ever did, that wasn't tonight, it was last season. When we were 14-15 and we had a losing season, but goddammit, those kids gave me their heart! They gave me everything they had, they played up to the MAXIMUM of their ability! They gave it everything, and it wasn't good enough! Wasn't good enough for me, wasn't good enough for you, wasn't good enough for anybody! That's pathetic. I mean, it's really pathetic. I've become what I despise. I cheated my profession, cheated myself, I cheated basketball. There's two words I didn't think would ever come out of my mouth, I didn't think I'd ever be able to say... I quit.”