Nuggets | Syracusefan.com

Nuggets

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Meeting went well last night...short but there was closure and kids acted like gentlemen. Hands were shook.

SU coach pilferage seems over--frankly about what I suspected...I don't think you'll hear of any new names emerge going to Buffalo from Cuse.

Irony: The famous Mystery Recruit (went to Monmouth) who wanted to play a 5th year under DM but was denied admissions by the NCAA...will be in camp with Doug after all. He is very hopeful to not only make the roster but get a lot of playing time.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Chris-Hogan/67d1d7af-af6c-4aab-8d39-5eee39caf2d2

Meeting went well last night...short but there was closure and kids acted like gentlemen. Hands were shook.

SU coach pilferage seems over--frankly about what I suspected...I don't think you'll hear of any new names emerge going to Buffalo from Cuse.

Irony: The famous Mystery Recruit (went to Monmouth) who wanted to play a 5th year under DM but was denied admissions by the NCAA...will be in camp with Doug after all. He is very hopefully to not only make the roster but get a lot of playing time.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Chris-Hogan/67d1d7af-af6c-4aab-8d39-5eee39caf2d2[/quote]

he almost made the dolphins last year...

Hogan looked great in training camp with Miami last year... Was getting great separation was a well liked guy on the team.. Not sure why he didn't see any action come the regular season..

Irony: The famous Mystery Recruit (went to Monmouth) who wanted to play a 5th year under DM but was denied admissions by the NCAA...will be in camp with Doug after all. He is very hopefully to not only make the roster but get a lot of playing time.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Chris-Hogan/67d1d7af-af6c-4aab-8d39-5eee39caf2d2

I heard Shafer was missing some pens from his desk this morning ;)

the pilferage includes who? Wheatley, Henderson and Hack?

I'll reply via PM..I'm not a fan of threads saying this guy is gone until announced...but better than I thought.

the pilferage includes who? Wheatley, Henderson and Hack?
With all the coaching movements, I'm not sure what's left...

HC - Shafer
OC - TBD
QB - TBD
RB - TBD
WR - Moore?
TE - Moore?
OL - TBD
DC/LB - Bullough
LB - Lee
DL - Daoust?
CB - Anselmo?

Can combine OC with one of the other O position openings possibly - OL or RB?

Can combine OC with one of the other O position openings possibly - OL or RB?
Right, but until one is named, who knows which position he will have experience coaching..

Hogan looked great in training camp with Miami last year... Was getting great separation was a well liked guy on the team.. Not sure why he didn't see any action come the regular season..
On Hard Knocks, wasn't he the guy they called "7-11" because he was "always open"?

24-7, always open.

He ended up on the Bills practice squad and was activated following a rash of injuries at the end of the season. His stats on the link are strange. It shows what appears to be his late season games for Buffalo (no catches), then some preseason stats that include a game against Miami - as I recall from watching HBO, he was still on the Dolphins then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom