NY College Team Sign at Yankee Stadium | Syracusefan.com

NY College Team Sign at Yankee Stadium

DomeStranger

All Conference
Surprised they didn't show it on TV. Was it taken down? Is it just for baseball season only.

I seen it on the scoreboard but not the sign they rent for the baseball season.

I saw it before the game during Doug's interview.

OK ... I guess I did see it, for some reason I thought the sign up there all year was different.

Yeah, a nice shot of it I think during the 3rd quarter.

It was there - if you were looking in from centerfield, it would be a little right of home plate up between the lower level and second level.

There was a Buttgers sign over the fourth urinal in the men's room near section 234.

If not for their geographical location, they'd NEVER have gotten a Big 10 invite.

There was a Buttgers sign over the fourth urinal in the men's room near section 234.

Are you sure, i saw the buttgers sign at the bottom of the toilet bowl while taking a dump

Can see it here.

uspw_6886710.jpg

It was there - if you were looking in from centerfield, it would be a little right of home plate up between the lower level and second level.

I thought they had one in the outfield ... wasn't there a thread about a Yankee doinking a Homer off it?

Thanks Extreme that's what I was looking for. Jeepers that's a cool pic too!

Surprised they didn't show it on TV. Was it taken down? Is it just for baseball season only.

I seen it on the scoreboard but not the sign they rent for the baseball season.

they showcased the sign on TV post commercial and even discussed it as well... and referred to them numerous times as new yorks team or new yorks college team. great pub yesterday!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom