Class of 2014 - NY Recruits | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 NY Recruits

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
Which of the top 2014 NY talent will commit to the Cuse: DE Holley - 4*, OT Mavety - 4*, RB Samuel - 3*, S Williams - 3*, RB Ollison - 3* or WR Noye - 3*?

My guess is that we get Williams, Ollison and Noye and that would be fine with me for Mavety would be the Orange icing on the cake...

Which of the top 2014 NY talent will commit to the Cuse: DE Holley - 4*, OT Mavety - 4*, RB Samuel - 3*, S Williams - 3*, RB Ollison - 3* or WR Noye - 3*?

My guess is that we get Williams, Ollison and Noye and that would be fine with me for Mavety would be the Orange icing on the cake...
Technically, Mavety is from Sparta, NJ and is attending a Nassau CC that happens to be in NYS. I'm not sure he should be classified as "NY talent".

Did he go to Sparta HS or Pope John XXIII? Think the Cuse is recruiting a TE out of PJ23...

Think we got a good shot of getting Travis Lock from Nassau Community

Getting two or three of the above would be more than just amazing. Probably not going to happen even with heser coaches.IFSS wins this season we might be able to approachthese kind of players with more t.Sparta, NJ and is attending a Nassau CC that happens to be in NYS. I'm not sure he should be classified as "NY talent".[/quote]
Its NY talent as in he is currently in the state and last I heard so is Syracuse.If geography has any impact in terms of being a known quantity then both locations are relevant. Sparta ,I believe is a NW part of NJ making friends and family accessible for games.Rte 80 west and up 81. I used to make that run in under four parsecs.

With how fast many things have happened in the last 6 months and all the big changes, it's easy to get impatient with recruiting. The class'll be full before we know it. Would expect a handful within the next few weeks post-camp(s).

Think we got a good shot of getting Travis Lock from Nassau Community
I don't because we have more RB's much more highly rated on the board than him. No need for a JUCO running back.

Holley - no chance. Samuel- no chance. Williams if we want him we have a good shot. Ollison should have a good chance . Noye - best chance. Mavety - dark horse

I don't see Lock being offered unless we miss out on Domer, and Ollison, or think we have a good shot at Mavety and want to further entice him. I don't see why we would bring in a JC RB when we have McFarland and GM3 as RF

There are a couple of other New Yorkers not mentioned who I believe have offers

There are a couple of other New Yorkers not mentioned who I believe have offers

Howard
Ollison
Mavety
Williams
Holley
Samuel

Noye and a few other Roch kids should eventually get one. Are there any others?

Holley - no chance. Samuel- no chance. Williams if we want him we have a good shot. Ollison should have a good chance . Noye - best chance. Mavety - dark horse

I don't see Lock being offered unless we miss out on Domer, and Ollison, or think we have a good shot at Mavety and want to further entice him. I don't see why we would bring in a JC RB when we have McFarland and GM3 as RF
I thought Lock already had an offer, at least he does according to Rvals.

Just saw this..
Ricky Federico@RickyFed510h
Syracuse rb coach asked for tape sending it out tonight need support

This kid plays for Greece Athena (Rochester). Is it just because of the tweets I'm seeing, like Bullough making the rounds in Rochester/Buffalo, or does it seem that this staff is putting more emphasis on recruiting western NY?

Just saw this..
Ricky Federico@RickyFed510h
Syracuse rb coach asked for tape sending it out tonight need support

This kid plays for Greece Athena (Rochester). Is it just because of the tweets I'm seeing, like Bullough making the rounds in Rochester/Buffalo, or does it seem that this staff is putting more emphasis on recruiting western NY?

I think it's mainly because there is a lot more talent in Rochester this season. Some good up and coming kids in 2016 as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom