Nyc help! | Syracusefan.com

Nyc help!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Alright. So I'm down in NYC visiting family. My sister in law is a fashion designer, and has some trunk show thing on Thursday, from 6-8 on Madison and 61st, which I guess is on the upper east side. So naturally I need to track down a bar to hang out in, while the wife goes to that. (Wife was going to make me go, sister in law says I don't need to)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone wanna grab a couple brewskis?

Thanks for the help!!

Alright. So I'm down in NYC visiting family. My sister in law is a fashion designer, and has some trunk show thing on Thursday, from 6-8 on Madison and 61st, which I guess is on the upper east side. So naturally I need to track down a bar to hang out in, while the wife goes to that. (Wife was going to make me go, sister in law says I don't need to)

Thanks for the help!!

The East End is up that way. 85th and 1st I believe. It's also an SU bar.

Just walk east to 2nd or 3rd Ave. You'll find 100 bars. If you're more desperate than that, there are a couple bars on 60th St. across from the subway and north directly across the street from Bloomingdale's.

Thanks for the help!!
Would if I could bro. On the other side of the Hudson river, so would have been tough to pull that off after work.

Thanks for the help!!

If you like tall skinny anorexic looking women the trunk show might be the place to go. Plus they might have some fancy finger food that only Tomcat can describe and some high end vodka. It's a long way from Cicely, Alaska.

At the very worst, it's only two hours and you can sit in the back and play on your cell phone.

cliftonparksufan said:
If you like tall skinny anorexic looking women the trunk show might be the place to go. Plus they might have some fancy finger food that only Tomcat can describe and some high end vodka. It's a long way from Cicely, Alaska. At the very worst, it's only two hours and you can sit in the back and play on your cell phone.

Meh, I'd go, well, the wife was going to make me go. But once she found out what it was, I've been sent to the bar. It's a lingerie show. I got uninvited real quick lol

If you like tall skinny anorexic looking women the trunk show might be the place to go.

It's funny you say that - I have argued before that Manhattan has, on average, some of the least attractive women of any major city in the country.

It's funny you say that - I have argued before that Manhattan has, on average, some of the least attractive women of any major city in the country.

i dont know what youre talking about. i just hooked with this hottie saturday nite after meeting her at a bar in manhattan

Ugly-Girl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom