Class of 2014 - Nyles Morgan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Nyles Morgan

I am not as good at deciphering film as others, and I know it is a highlight reel, but DAMN! That may be the best I have seen from a LB recruit since I have been a member of this site.
Can't wait to see what others that are "more in the know" think about him...

Attacks really well... love the tackle at the 4:34 mark and the sack at the 6:28mark.

The staff must really think it has a chance at winning the battle for some 4* players. I hope that optimism is well placed.

It will also be interesting to see if midwest kids want to play in the east.

The staff must really think it has a chance at winning the battle for some 4* players. I hope that optimism is well placed.

It will also be interesting to see if midwest kids want to play in the east.
You don't get 4 stars or 5 for that matter dreaming about it. Optimism is one thing, doing the work and making OFFERS has to be first on the list if we are going to land top prospects, regardless where they hail from. Chance, IMO, is nothing our program should hope for, we have to do it the CSS way, or to say it in his words, The "Hard-Nosed Way".

images

The kid we just got a verbal from, Chris Slayton, attends the same high school as this kid. Do we have a shot at this kid because of this? Can we somehow convince this kid to visit before NSD?

The kid we just got a verbal from, Chris Slayton, attends the same high school as this kid. Do we have a shot at this kid because of this? Can we somehow convince this kid to visit before NSD?
Nope

He has visited 3 of his top 4, with the fourth visit coming in January. That does leave him with one visit. Perhaps his buddy can convince him to take a visit to SU? The insiders will likely say that there has been no contact for a number of weeks, if not months, but who knows?

Oops...just to edit my post, Money knows.

He's visited Florida, Notre Dame, and Ole Miss. That's what I am hoping- that he takes his last one at Cuse because of Slayton. Money3189, you seem to be confident that there's no chance. Do you have anything behind your response? Or is it just that you have the glass half empty approach to everything?

He's visited Florida, Notre Dame, and Ole Miss. That's what I am hoping- that he takes his last one at Cuse because of Slayton. Money3189, you seem to be confident that there's no chance. Do you have anything behind your response? Or is it just that you have the glass half empty approach to everything?
Money is pretty well connected. If he says no shot, I believe him, as much as I wish it weren't true.

He is going to Vanderbilt for his last visit

LOL

Just committed to Notre Dame.

Says he wants to play Mike. They have 6 LB recruits now...

Yup and one is Yeargin. plus like you said they want Morgan at the mike. Good like Sykes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom