Class of 2014 - Obligatory: Who is next? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Obligatory: Who is next?

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
So who is next?

Besides Mavety, who is the biggest target remaining?

What is our biggest need?

My guess is Roberts or Blake

Ollison or Ishmael

RB

Steve Ishmael.

I think he is #2 on staffs overall board behind Mavety but he may be most talented. Protypical deep threat which we haven't had in a looonng time.

I don't know--Mavety would be huge--figuratively and literally--on several levels.

I think we need to land him. Hope that AJ / KJ commits can entice him to pull the trigger. OT is a huge area of need.

Is Mavety a realistic possibility? seems like a big, big, big time recruit.

He is.

No guarantees and a tough battle but he is in play

Incredible. I'm loving the new recruiting initiative.

Anyone else in play?

KJ committing should help speed up the decision cycle for the other WR targets. Can't see us taking anymore than 3 in this class and 1 spot is now gone. (Not counting Corey Cooper here)

soooo...... are all you board regulars going to bed early tonight?

Steve Ishmael.

I think he is #2 on staffs overall board behind Mavety but he may be most talented. Protypical deep threat which we haven't had in a looonng time.

I would say Ishmael and Blake are the next big time recruits that will verbal (somewhere) that we are in on. Mavety may well be more important and a bigger name, but I really don't expect him to announce a school until late in the process.

Blake I can see committing after his visit in a few weeks, and Ishmael is probably a guy I can see committing after he is in house for a game at the dome. Supposing of course they both ultimately end up in Orange lol

We shouldn't as Eric White just tweeted that there could be more to come tonight ...
As if we weren't on the edge of our seats for the past few weeks..

We shouldn't as Eric White just tweeted that there could be more to come tonight ...

Just saw this... Eric White knows how to keep us involved doesn't he!

So who is next?

Besides Mavety, who is the biggest target remaining?

What is our biggest need?

My guess is Roberts or Blake

Ollison or Ishmael

RB

Mavety
Nile Sykes
Ollison
Ishmael

have a good shot at them all

@DeionHallmon: Thinking about committing

Unfortunately, that was right after his tweet about speaking with FSU.

He's all over the place. I wouldn't waste 30 seconds trying to interpret anything he posts lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom