obnoxius ad | Syracusefan.com

obnoxius ad

stuckinbig11

All American
Starting this morning, a pop-up advertisement keeps showing up in the lower left corner of my screen. It can be hidden again, but it is a pain. Is this an intended happening or did I hit something that initiated it?

Starting this morning, a pop-up advertisement keeps showing up in the lower left corner of my screen. It can be hidden again, but it is a pain. Is this an intended happening or did I hit something that initiated it?
Does not happen on my screen... so it might be something you did on your computer

Does not happen on my screen... so it might be something you did on your computer
It is not happening on my home computer, so you must be right.

Stop viewing the p_orn.

It was probably the Syrian Electronic Army. Maybe they were using you as a test... before they shut down the New York Times' web site.

it will be there until u apologize, get jb to take the zone into retirement or pigs fly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom