Obvious observations | Syracusefan.com

Obvious observations

SBU72

All Conference
The freshmen played a total 17 minutes. I expressed concern earlier this year that there really wasn’t a 9 man rotation and in reality there isn’t. Coleman is getting the treatment that Christmas and Fab got before him. I cautioned long ago not to put too much on him, have a wait and see approach but most here insisted that he was going to be an impact player. And don’t give me that “he is still developing” or he has trouble with the smaller centers. In this game, they needed him and JB didn’t have faith in him to perform. I have waited and seen he is a year away. After 11 games, the rotation is set. Cooney may be closer to being ready but JB doesn’t have the confidence in him yet either. It’s going to be a long year for Triche and MCW, 62 combined minutes at guard. Grant is where everybody thought he would be. I actually think he could contribute more but his is last in the forward rotation. Lastly, Keita probably going to get more time at center than Christmas and Coleman combined. 24 minutes today. 8 rebounds and 12 pts. Pretty good for the supposed #3 center.

Agreed! I think we may see James a little at the 2 and Grant getting more minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom