Odd scheduling | Syracusefan.com

Odd scheduling

pearl31

in cahoots
Looking at the upcoming couple of weeks - why are we playing 3 games in the span of 5 days?
(after playing two games in two weeks)

gtown Sat 12/17
E.Mich Mon 12/19
St. Johns Wed 12/21

???

Maybe Ole Saint Boeheim wanted to give the boys an extended time at home for Christmas?

Who knows, as frustrating as this is for me as a fan, maybe in some way it will be useful this particular season. It's JBs job to make it so, like Captain Picard

Pretty important stretch those three games. Have to go 3-0 if we want any chance of getting a tourney bid. Hoping that the additional practice time this week can pay dividends.

Pretty important stretch those three games. Have to go 3-0 if we want any chance of getting a tourney bid. Hoping that the additional practice time this week can pay dividends.

I hope so too. I think even if it were equal for both teams, the Cuse is still searching for it's potential identity, and maybe this extra time will help them find a boost tha the opponent wont get. You're right that these 3 games are big, so at least that makes the wait a bit more tolerable. With all this extra time, imagine how many posts I'd have if I decided to come back full time. :) Who knows, I may end up giving folks another reason to curse the schedule, though I hope it's be the opposite. LGO!!! Crush Georgetown, let it be the sacrificial taste of blood that unites this team on a feeding frenzy of crushing victories! (I could see that happening, definitely, albeit more likley at a later time, but it'd be sweeter for many against Georgetown)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom