Offense Is Broken | Syracusefan.com

Offense Is Broken

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Too much one on one play. Dump the ball off to Grant and have him bail us out on a drive. Cooney running off more screens than Reggie Miller and catching the ball in awful position to shoot. Zero offensive production from Rak or Keita. Fair trying to play hero ball.

Talk me off the ledge here. I'm not seeing how this gets any better in a week. Our only chance is if Ennis pulls a 2011' Kemba Walker.

Nah I just don't see it. We'll probably win a game and maybe get hot and hit the sweet 16, but this team has been a clogged toilet since Feb 2.

imo, Grants drives appear that way because he doesn't have alot of strength and his isolation attack is speedy instead of strength related.

It won't.

We could make a run but it won't be because our offense suddenly clicked for multiple games in a row.

I've been saying ALL YEAR, you keep games close, the more important loose balls/jump balls/ CHARGES/BANKED 3s are. Some go are way, some don't. We will eventually lose the same way in the tourney, imo.

But your use of the word "is" ...where have you been? This has been an issue for awhile now, haha.

imo, Grants drives appear that way because he doesn't have alot of strength and his isolation attack is speedy instead of strength related.

Agreed. And I hate to say it, but I don't see a lot of contact on a lot of Grant's drives but he keeps getting the whistle anyway. I don't know if we get those calls next week. Then what?

What's most upsetting to me is that the offense mostly did the right things tonight. The shots were open. We were moving the ball well. Tyler didn't turn it over.' And we couldn't make a gd shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom