Official 1-68 seed list, We were #16 | Syracusefan.com

Official 1-68 seed list, We were #16

Don't understand how Kansas State and Marquette were ahead of us.

Don't understand how Kansas State and Marquette were ahead of us.

Marquette finished 3 games ahead of us in conference and beat us head to head. Don't get so wrapped up in the numbers and the post season tournament performance that you can't see the forest through the trees.

Marquette finished 3 games ahead of us in conference and beat us head to head. Don't get so wrapped up in the numbers and the post season tournament performance that you can't see the forest through the trees.

we played a much tougher conference schedule than them.

We were 5-7 in our last 12 before we turned it on in New York. We would have been a 5 or a 6 if not for some Garden magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They played Pitt,ND, Seton Hall and USF twice each in conference, which helps to explain why their conference record was better. Other than Pitt, who in he eyes of the committee was worthy of only an 8 seed, did they have any good neutral site or road wins?

can't believe Montana's spot on that list

They played Pitt,ND, Seton Hall and USF twice each in conference, which helps to explain why their conference record was better. Other than Pitt, who in he eyes of the committee was worthy of only an 8 seed, did they have any good neutral site or road wins?

No, they played Georgetown, Pitt, Seton Hall and USF twice. Second game against Notre Dame was in the BET. They split with Gtown and swept Pitt.

We played Georgetown, Louisville, Villanova and Providence twice. I'll give you that our schedule was tougher, but they also finished 3 games better.

So being the #16 team in I guess explains how we get a 4 seed, yet have to travel completely across the country to play an "East" region game, while other 4 seeds Michigan and K State get to play practically in their back yards?
What exactly does the NCAA tourney committee have against Syracuse?
Is it because the one year we got a reasonable road through Boston and Albany we ended up winning it all?

So being the #16 team in I guess explains how we get a 4 seed, yet have to travel completely across the country to play an "East" region game, while other 4 seeds Michigan and K State get to play practically in their back yards?
What exactly does the NCAA tourney committee have against Syracuse?
Is it because the one year we got a reasonable road through Boston and Albany we ended up winning it all?

It's because there was nowhere else to put us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom