Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Yikes they said "1 fluke Final Four from being really pessimistic about their program" - where to even start with how wrong that statement is. How about this? They talk about a fluke Final Four but are obviously ignoring 2011 and 2014. Those 2 were the definition of fluke. Then saying we got lucky to get there because MSU lost? (who we beat last year anyway) But they had to beat Butler in 2011 and Georgia Tech in 2004 to win those...

As an aside - I went to the UConn/Cincinnati football game yesterday - some guy had a UConn shirt on and on the back said "UConn 4 Syracuse 1" - they have such a weird obsession with us

Yikes they said "1 fluke Final Four from being really pessimistic about their program" - where to even start with how wrong that statement is. How about this? They talk about a fluke Final Four but are obviously ignoring 2011 and 2014. Those 2 were the definition of fluke. Then saying we got lucky to get there because MSU lost? (who we beat last year anyway) But they had to beat Butler in 2011 and Georgia Tech in 2004 to win those...

As an aside - I went to the UConn/Cincinnati football game yesterday - some guy had a UConn shirt on and on the back said "UConn 4 Syracuse 1" - they have such a weird obsession with us

You went to the UConn/Cincinnati football game? Was this at gunpoint? Lose a bet?

Did you "Throat Punch" the guy? Just asking for a friend.

Why does anybody continue to pay attention to those delusional morons?

Let them wallow in their own mid-major filth, as both their basketball and football programs slide down the sewer pipe. They can't suck enough for me.

What does one do when you cant enjoy football or look forward to a meaningful basketball year?

What does one do when you cant enjoy football or look forward to a meaningful basketball year?
Don't you know they still have Geno's program to root for. That alone should have gotten them P5 offers. Guess it doesn't carry the weight Nutmeggers thinks it does.

He’s obviously a moron, but I do admire how flippant he is with the whole conference thing.

ONE LETTER!
and $25 million more a year per school in revenue. Before the ACCN.

Say Hurley miraculously gets em to a final four in the next few years. They actual blue bloods and schools with a lot deeper pockets will go after him, will he stay?

Why does anybody continue to pay attention to those delusional morons?

Let them wallow in their own mid-major filth, as both their basketball and football programs slide down the sewer pipe. They can't suck enough for me.

Because it’s fun and I need some enjoyment after Saturday and the Eagles’ loss on Sunday.

Say Hurley miraculously gets em to a final four in the next few years. They actual blue bloods and schools with a lot deeper pockets will go after him, will he stay?
Of course not. Staying isn't who UConn is anymore. And that is what being at a non power 5 school is all about. Did Chris Mack stay at Cinn.? A fellow american member that was left waiting at the church.

TBT smack. That’s the sht that makes your soul burn slow.

If Akok has his sights on being apart of The Basketball Tournament and Boheim’s Army, then we are so screwed! So many busts on one team! They are a plucky bunch however. Like their time in college, they can’t seem to take that tournament down either. Sad

TBT smack. That’s the sht that makes your soul burn slow.

s-l1000.jpg.cf.jpg

Seriously these guys know more about how Boeheims Army does in the TBT than I did.

Pretty sure the average poster there thinks about our Helms titles more than me as well. But maybe I’m a shtty fan.

No.
If Hurley can bring UConn to a Final Four in the next 5 years, he'll be on the short list of programs like Duke, UNC, MSU, OSU, Arizona, UCLA who may be looking for head coaches at that time.

Except that Nova is exponentially better than Gonzaga.
That and their 2 championships, and they were in a power 6 conference for 3 decades untill it broke down to 5.

I love how they equate Calhouns success of getting guys into the league with Hurley like he will be 1/10th the coach Calhoun was. Coaching staffs develop kids not the school.

Next kid Hurley gets to the league will be his first.

I love how they equate Calhouns success of getting guys into the league with Hurley like he will be 1/10th the coach Calhoun was. Coaching staffs develop kids not the school.

Next kid Hurley gets to the league will be his first.

A bunch of absolute Muppets over there... The above is spot on and not exactly rocket science to comprehend.

But they preach their history. That was a great decade. And, really where college basketball began. Forget everything before 1999.