** Official Clemson Tailgate Fine Lot Thread** - Important info to note | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

** Official Clemson Tailgate Fine Lot Thread** - Important info to note

I plan to bring

The North Brewery keg….. The plan is to bring “I Know What You Did Last Autumn” which is a 7% pumpkin cream ale…..it does have some lactose in it to give it a nice almost pumpkin cheesecake like flavor!

Can’t wait to see y’all there!

I plan to bring

The North Brewery keg….. The plan is to bring “I Know What You Did Last Autumn” which is a 7% pumpkin cream ale…..it does have some lactose in it to give it a nice almost pumpkin cheesecake like flavor!

Can’t wait to see y’all there!
OMG dude that sounds insanely good! Perfect for this time of year for a fall tailgate, Can’t wait to try it.

Hi everyone, last Saturday despite the heartbreaking loss it was again an outstanding tailgate. Thanks to all of those involved.

Pelase note that this week is a Friday giving us one less day, and more imporatnelty this is a largely full catered event, responses are needed ASAP to get an accurate count and we will be closing this out so please response ASAP. This will thread will be updated later with the menu and other info.

Thanks!
I'm in. Southside for 1

OK folks, we are nearing 100 already, this tailgate will be closed out soon as this is a catered affair and we expect a bunch of walk ups and we are about to hit max capacity FYI. So if you’re on the fence now would be the time to commit.

4 please. Thank you.

Driving out from Boston. First Cuse tailgate. Any info in advance (parking, alcohol situation, etc..) would be greatly appreciated.
Here is ifo for parking :

The tailgate is located in the West (Henry) Lot. Hopefully the map will help you with walking directions once you are parked. If you google map 'syracuse university fine lot' fine lot standart ave will come up- that is us.

As for alcohol- the tailgate is $15/pp includes food and drinks (water, soda, assorted beer and hard seltzer- we don't do the hard stuff so you would need to bring your own if that is what you are looking for).

We look forward to having you join us.

Here is ifo for parking :

The tailgate is located in the West (Henry) Lot. Hopefully the map will help you with walking directions once you are parked. If you google map 'syracuse university fine lot' fine lot standart ave will come up- that is us.

As for alcohol- the tailgate is $15/pp includes food and drinks (water, soda, assorted beer and hard seltzer- we don't do the hard stuff so you would need to bring your own if that is what you are looking for).

We look forward to having you join us.

You might need to put in “Henry street lot” for gps purposes.

this lot is permit only to park there….however there are great spots to park nearby.

I generally suggest the MLK school. Likely will cost $10 and is a short walk.