Official Otto's Army to Virginia Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official Otto's Army to Virginia Thread

TrickySU

Walk On
Otto's Army has just left the Syracuse campus and is on its way to Virginia. I'll post updates and pictures of the trip here throughout the day. You can also follow the trip on twitter. I'll post updates on my twitter account, @TrickyCNS7, and there will be updates on the Otto's Army twitter account, @OttosArmy. Students on the trip will be using the hashtag #OAtoVA. I'm looking forward to a safe and fun trip. Go Orange!

Well, no more than 15 seconds after entering West Virginia, traffic came to a complete standstill as someone was pushing their broken down car over a bridge and off to the side of the road. Wasn't a long delay though, and we're back on track. We're making great time and made a quick rest stop 5 minutes ago. Estimated time of arrival in Charlottesville is 1:30.

Well, no more than 15 seconds after entering West Virginia, traffic came to a complete standstill as someone was pushing their broken down car over a bridge and off to the side of the road. Wasn't a long delay though, and we're back on track. We're making great time and made a quick rest stop 5 minutes ago. Estimated time of arrival in Charlottesville is 1:30.
Do you guys have any spare navy blue tee shirts to wear at the game? Just wondering.

Otto's Army has arrived in Charlottesville. We're at Buffalo Wild Wings right now at the alumni event. It's been great so far!

How many in the travel party?

Have fun guys. Enjoyed the first bunch of Otto's Army roadies. Hope this trip is as fun as most of those were.

Mostly orange. Not too many navy blue shirts.
They're having an orange out. That's why I asked. I am sure you can do some other things to distinguish yourselves. With HONOR.

They're having an orange out. That's why I asked. I am sure you can do some other things to distinguish yourselves. With HONOR.

Pretty sure they did that knowing how many Syracuse fans will be there. One would surmise SU fans started buying tickets for this game well before anyone knew UVA would be worth a d@mn.