Official WFAN and all other media gripes thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official WFAN and all other media gripes thread

You hate him, yet you will listen.

see you all at 5...

I'm already ready for Mike to un-retire for the third time. Give me a 2 hour show once or twice a week with the sports pope and Joe B. Those two and their rants would be the stuff of legend.

Really will never understand how people can listen and like Joe Bozo and Waldman, just nails on a chalkboard bad

I'm already ready for Mike to un-retire for the third time. Give me a 2 hour show once or twice a week with the sports pope and Joe B. Those two and their rants would be the stuff of legend.

MtNjPF2.gif

How anyone finds Craig Carton and his toilet humor funny I don’t get it.
I wish Boston could send New York Felger and Mazz.
These turds hammer local teams when they are good I can’t imagine what they would do to a New York scene where except the Yankees is a dumpster fire.

You guys should appreciate none of your local media except the idiot Mushnick are contrarian negative.

What company rehires an employee who was arrested and went to prison for fraud. Why would WFAN ever bring him back. Some other station I can understand taking a chance on him but not the station that essentially fired him.

What company rehires an employee who was arrested and went to prison for fraud. Why would WFAN ever bring him back. Some other station I can understand taking a chance on him but not the station that essentially fired him.
Out of desperation. For years mike and the maddog and then mike slaughtered kay in the ratings. Now the roles are reversed and Kay is slaughtering wfan. They figure a criminal will get some ratings.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it one last time:

Joe Benigno is the man
I started listening to him in his overnight days he is a legend. His openings after a jet or met loss was must listen radio. He will be missed.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it one last time:

Joe Benigno is the man
great show today.

its available on the Radio.com app

Carton and Evan Roberts are a complete disaster.
It’s not good.

I love Evan and I think he knows sports, especially baseball, but Carton is a huge pain in the azz. It’s just all nonsense, all the time, with him. Makes for a tough listen.

Btw - how god awful do these CBS tv shows sound that get advertised on Radio.com app?

Just complete trash - the thought that ppl may actually watch these shiz shows angers me deeply.

Btw - how god awful do these CBS tv shows sound that get advertised on Radio.com app?

Just complete trash - the thought that ppl may actually watch these shiz shows angers me deeply.
Wfan needs Francessa to unretire for the 5th time and save them.

He’s back...
I had to do a bunch of stuff Friday afternoon so tuned it. They have basically taken the morning show and transitioned it to the afternoon. Will that work? Don't know. Afternoon has historically been all sports vs the morning show talk a little sports and talk a little everything else.

If all I did was listen to the morning show for my sports news, I'd know a ton about the Fan's charity softball team and not much about what was actually going on in the sports world. Not sure that flies in the afternoon.

I had to do a bunch of stuff Friday afternoon so tuned it. They have basically taken the morning show and transitioned it to the afternoon. Will that work? Don't know. Afternoon has historically been all sports vs the morning show talk a little sports and talk a little everything else.

If all I did was listen to the morning show for my sports news, I'd know a ton about the Fan's charity softball team and not much about what was actually going on in the sports world. Not sure that flies in the afternoon.
Agree, I think they will move towards more sports as they get more comfortable together.
afternoon drive needs to be all sports and no shtick

Been #1 all year and rising….