Officiating | Syracusefan.com

Officiating

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
The refs were letting them play last night. A lot of non-calls both ways. I liked it.

Jim Burr had a sore thumb. I think he was focusing on that. :oops:

Jim Burr had a sore thumb. I think he was focusing on that. :oops:

Could be a career-ending injury. He will no longer be able to spend all game long with it stuck up his @$$.

The refs were letting them play last night. A lot of non-calls both ways. I liked it.

The difference in the Uconn game and many others that I have seen is that the officiating was consistent. They let both teams play. What drives me crazy is when G'town and Pitt mug us under the basket and we get called for a mid court hand check. Call it tight or let them play but be consistent for both sides.

Funny how I think officiating is better when we are 29-1...... :)

The difference in the Uconn game and many others that I have seen is that the officiating was consistent. They let both teams play. What drives me crazy is when G'town and Pitt mug us under the basket and we get called for a mid court hand check. Call it tight or let them play but be consistent for both sides.

I think it's been pretty poor all season. But the UConn game at least it was consistent most of the time.

Against Pitt it doesn't work: they would get 3 non-calls for every 1 for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom