11:11 AM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

1h
John Garcia Jr.@JohnGarcia_Jr
Hearing some rumblings... #CuseFootball

Collapse

11:10 AM - 14 Jun 12 via web · Details

1h
John Garcia Jr.@JohnGarcia_Jr
Three-star DE/OLB Ebenezer Ogundeko to announce between Florida, Notre Dame and Syracuse next month in Brooklyn. (FREE)http://recruiting.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./2/1194912.html

i can take the hearing some rumblings... cusefootball 2 different ways.

but knowing Garcia's history of being a pro-cuse, cuse writer, i like the sound of that.

So we will be getting a visit after all! This is huge! Hopefully mom comes with him, but don't think she is as of now

Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Jefferson DE Ebenezer Ogundeko will visit Syracuse soon, his last visit before committing July 20. He's down to the Cuse, ND and Florida.

Good lord as long as ND doesn't pull another 3 am stunt, I have to be honest I like our chances ... Gus & Neezer come on down and bring some attitude into the Dome ... would love to see Ebeneezer lining up his NYC brethren in Wayne Williams & Jay Bromley ... that line could be flat out nasty ... toss in Manley, Simmons, Isiah and Washington and a nice rotation is forming up front ... this could be the start of something big.

Lets not get carried away. We do this e.v.e.r.y year people. Perkins...Ishaq...Nduka...Dominique...Mike Paulus...McKenzie Matthews...Mike Hart...Tamba Hali...Carlyle Holiday...Marquise Walker...

I could go all night.

Good sign. I doubt it will be over on 7/20 though no matter where he commits.

Lets not get carried away. We do this e.v.e.r.y year people. Perkins...Ishaq...Nduka...Dominique...Mike Paulus...McKenzie Matthews...Mike Hart...Tamba Hali...Carlyle Holiday...Marquise Walker...

I could go all night.

Yeah ... you're right lets just assume we have no shot and pick up our ball and go home ... just throw hope out the window ... great plan. I'll just let you keep going all night and continue to hope he shows up on the hill next August.

I could go all night.
no_way.gif

I would gladly sacrifice getting Ogundeko to be turning 19 on July 20th.
Me too. Especially since I'm turning 38 on the 20th. The year he was born, I was a junior at SU living in my fraternity house. Mason was our QB. McNabb was redshirted. Moten was our SG. Oh and the girls. What I wouldn't give...