Oh hi, Florida State! | Syracusefan.com

Oh hi, Florida State!

Scooch

Living Legend
Perhaps the next time you bitch and moan about your conference situation and wistfully wonder how much better it'd be in the SEC or Big 12 you should consider the huge, stinky eggs you've laid this season.

But Deion Sanders was awesome!!!

It was cool to see the ACC commercial with our block S as one of the teams. Now we have to hope the others stay.

It was cool to see the ACC commercial with our block S as one of the teams. Now we have to hope the others stay.
Unfortunately it was NC St. Ours doesn't go up until we are officially members

Like I was saying.

"Wahhhhhh, we should be in the SEC! Wahhhhhhh, maybe the Big 12 will appreciate us! Wahhhhhhh, how can we compete making one whole million dollars less a year than Oklahoma!"

Chumps.

OH HI, CLEMSON!

When are you accepting that Big 12 invite?!

This conference couldn't do more damage to itself if it tried.

Horrible.

OH HI, CLEMSON!

Horrible.

They don't earn enough conference revenue to properly compete.

Imagine trying to convince yourself that that was true. Because that's what they'll do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They don't earn enough conference revenue to properly compete.

Imagine trying to convince yourself that that was true. Because that's what they'll do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I hope this conference stays together, because there are soooo many schools that are sooooo easy to hate.

OH HI, CLEMSON!

Horrible.

It truly is a "whine and cheese" conference. I hope the conference finds strength through this adversity, but I'm not counting on it.

Cheers,
Neil

It truly is a "whine and cheese" conference. I hope the conference finds strength through this adversity, but I'm not counting on it.

Cheers,
Neil

It's hysterical how they piss and moan about their "value" while the power teams have sucked wind for nearly a decade and the 2nd tier has lost almost every single meaningful game they've played for years.

Have they EVER had a BCS at large bid?

As totally irrelevant as they've been on the national stage for a decade they should be doing cartwheels over what they make.

Florida St , Clemson fans just need to shut up, their supposed to be great and always fail to show up in big games. If they go to the Big 12 or SEC, they would be middle of the pack.

It's hysterical how they piss and moan about their "value" while the power teams have sucked wind for nearly a decade and the 2nd tier has lost almost every single meaningful game they've played for years.

Have they EVER had a BCS at large bid?

Last season. Both Clemson and Va Tech got in.

Next year they we bitch about how physical we are. If Pugh were to come back we would steam roll the Clemson and Florida State D-Lines they are great off the edge but don't like having to play the run both got gashed today.

Next year they we bitch about how physical we are. f Pugh were to come back we would steam roll the Clemson and Florida State D-Lines they are great off the edge but don't like havng t play the run both got gashed today.

I'm not saying we'll beat FSU and Clemson right off the bat, but it won't take the ACC very long to figure out that they aren't getting Greg Robinson's Syracuse next year.