Oh please | Syracusefan.com

Oh please

I just read that article on twitter. How can that guy even put us in the same sentence as the NIT when practically everyone we play, including St. Bonaventure is rated ahead of us. Loyola Chicago ahead of us? Grand Canyon ahead of us.

I just read that article on twitter. How can that guy even put us in the same sentence as the NIT when practically everyone we play, including St. Bonaventure is rated ahead of us. Loyola Chicago ahead of us? Grand Canyon ahead of us.

I've always wanted to play at Grand Canyon.

giphy.gif

Ranking all 351 teams is really hard. I have no idea if our ranking is correct.

I do k now that if at the end of the year this ranking turns out to be more right than wrong, no one is going to say "well, I guess this guy was right after all".

Seton Hall is three times as good as Sirracooz! Can't argue with math...

i look at our roster and midnight madness and it screams 2nd team. battle isn't really battle tested. the rest ...

I think we're closer to 100 than we are top 25 this year. Too many question marks, inexperience and holes. I feel like our rebounding and interior D is going to be borderline atrocious, especially if Sidibe isn't ready for prime time.

On paper, have to see why projections for this team are low. Some retreads, unknowns, & underrated true frosh. Frontcourt in particular (Brissett, Moyer, Sidibe) has no stats from 2016-17 at all. Fortunately, games aren't played on paper. Haven't seen the starting unit play together -- so give it a few games before using "atrocious".

I believe Dan Majerle coaches Grand Canyon.

Yes. Been to his restaurant in Chandler many times. His brother was running it back in the days when i would go there. His brother was also a good college player for Central michigan i believe. I recommend the Sir Charles.