Oh Uconn you should have known better | Syracusefan.com

Oh Uconn you should have known better

Another good pickup for Ed Cooley and Providence College. I posted before how great a hire that Ed Cooley was for PC and I'm sure I'll post in again. Hopefully not after they play us though. Cooley did a great job at Fairfield and the players seem to really like him. If he succeeds at PC and they don't take care of him, I see his next stop at either BC or Yukon.

yeah the cannibalizing in that thread is popcorn-munching worthy.
storrs is taking on water and I couldn't be happier about it

what in the world is it with these young kids calling themselves blackjesus, godsgift, etc...

i lose all respect immediately. and that includes our own athletes.

Another good pickup for Ed Cooley and Providence College. I posted before how great a hire that Ed Cooley was for PC and I'm sure I'll post in again. Hopefully not after they play us though. Cooley did a great job at Fairfield and the players seem to really like him. If he succeeds at PC and they don't take care of him, I see his next stop at either BC or Yukon.

I like Cooley a lot. He has a ton of enthusiasm and his guys play with heart. If Providence ever gets rid of him, they are dumber than we all thought. He may actually turn them into a winner in the NNNBE Basketball Conference.

I like Cooley a lot. He has a ton of enthusiasm and his guys play with heart. If Providence ever gets rid of him, they are dumber than we all thought. He may actually turn them into a winner in the NNNBE Basketball Conference.
I think it should be called the NXNWBE. That would be the North by Northwest Big East.

what in the world is it with these young kids calling themselves blackjesus, godsgift, etc...

i lose all respect immediately. and that includes our own athletes.
Gods Gift is from Nigeria. His father is a minister. That's what he named his son. I've got nothing to say about Black Jesus.

Gods Gift is from Nigeria. His father is a minister. That's what he named his son. I've got nothing to say about Black Jesus.

i wasn't referring to st johns gods gift.

i was referring to augustus edwards. the ironic part is Gus seems to be a grounded, spiritual kid. i just have no idea what their church or families are teaching them to think its OK to refer to themselves as Godsgift.

My best guess is the family thinks the child is a miracle and god's gift to them, not sure of course, but that's my two cents.

Poor UCONN, it looks like they may be left out in the cold. Kind of feels like all those tax dollars for Rentschler Field are another boondoggle for we tax paying citizens. Face it, they shoild build a palace for women's hoops to play/practice in, and let the men's teams die of natural causes.

That whole scene just weirds me out.

Sincerely,
God Shammgod

That whole scene just weirds me out.

Sincerely,
God Shammgod

Wonderful Terrific Monds, Majestic Mapp, and World B Free agree.