Oh What A Happy Day | Syracusefan.com

Oh What A Happy Day

Shenexon

All American
I wanted to use my 800th post to celebrate my purchase of a football season ticket. I put a deposit down some time ago and they called me today to complete the purchase. It's my small way of supporting the program and committing myself to getting to more games this year. Tis a glorious day in Virginia. Thanks to all of you for the inspiration!

Great to hear... As a huge football fan, this makes me smile my friend!

Great to hear... As a huge football fan, this makes me smile my friend!
I'm really looking forward to the tailgates and will see you there. I don't want to wish away any time, but I'm ready.

I wanted to use my 800th post to celebrate my purchase of a football season ticket. I put a deposit down some time ago and they called me today to complete the purchase. It's my small way of supporting the program and committing myself to getting to more games this year. Tis a glorious day in Virginia. Thanks to all of you for the inspiration!
Awesome. I think the Virginians on the board should get together and establish a syracusefan.com car pool to cut down on fuel costs and drunk driving fireballs.

Awesome. I think the Virginians on the board should get together and establish a syracusefan.com car pool to cut down on fuel costs and drunk driving fireballs.
I'd love to join or set up a carpool if there are other mid-eastern fans heading to Syracuse this fall. I live near where I-81 and I-66 meet, about an hour west of the DC metro area. Any thoughts of another board golf outing?

I'd love to join or set up a carpool if there are other mid-eastern fans heading to Syracuse this fall. I live near where I-81 and I-66 meet, about an hour west of the DC metro area. Any thoughts of another board golf outing?
We will definitely do one in conjunction with a home football game. Probably the Clemson one, if it is a late afternoon/night game (that one is the official syracusefan.com official home game board tailgate).

Might do one to benefit the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation again during the summer if there is sufficient interest. More on that later.

Yeah, Lowell called me today too and I bought my new season tickets. REALLY fun stuff.

Oh, and to the person who recommended Lowell, good call. He was easy to work with, and got me seats RIGHT on the 50 in section 301. Very very good stuff.

Looking forward to tailgating as well, although who knows where I will be parking...thats not until June.

FWIW, there are more seats avail in this row if anyone is interested...