Oh what to do now | Syracusefan.com

Oh what to do now

GooseMutt

All Conference
Poor Ms Thompson who removed Taurean from a program helping him grow and develop to one which may now be tainted and sanctioned. He hasn’t even seen the court yet. What to do now. Karma is something isn’t it Ms Thompson. Good luck anyway because this isn’t Taureens fault and I do wish him the best

Uhhhh TT made the final decision. She may have pushed him but it was ultimately his decision.

Last edited:
Poor Ms Thompson who removed Taurean from a program helping him grow and develop to one which may now be tainted and sanctioned. He hasn’t even seen the court yet. What to do now. Karma is something isn’t it Ms Thompson. Good luck anyway because this isn’t Taureens fault and I do wish him the best
Well, since he had to sit out this year as a transfer, it would be pretty hard for him to see the court this year.

With TT at 4 we would be a much better team. Hard to win with 3 scoring options. A 4th opens up a lot of things.

So by TT not standing up to his mom he robbed his other teamates of much better season. Hard to wish him the best when he quit on his teamates.

I wish players the best when they transfer because they are buried on the depth chart. Not the case here

With TT at 4 we would be a much better team. Hard to win with 3 scoring options. A 4th opens up a lot of things.

So by TT not standing up to his mom he robbed his other teamates of much better season. Hard to wish him the best when he quit on his teamates.

I wish players the best when they transfer because they are buried on the depth chart. Not the case here
He didn't quit on his teammates, it was his MOM.

I don't understand why Boeheim hasn't directed the assistant coaches to establish a much stronger vetting process for incoming players and their families.

Who cares? I mean come on! Its over. Sometimes this is like a sports message board for obsessive stalkers who feel wronged by a former player.

Even assuming all of the shots at him are based upon truth, who cares? It's the kid's mom.

Who cares? I mean come on! Its over. Sometimes this is like a sports message board for obsessive stalkers who feel wronged by a former player.

Even assuming all of the shots at him are based upon truth, who cares? It's the kid's mom.
Well you're still posting on it and pushing the mom narrative so I guess you care

He’s a 19 year old man. Quit coddling him. It was him and him alone that choose to abondon his team at the start of the season.
It wasn't at the start of the season. The Syracuse staff knew he was gone in June. He stopped responding to messages from staff and teammates about not being on campus for summer school. Brent Axe has an interview from June or July with JB talking about the upcoming season and JB mentions all the players and leaves out TT. It wasn't by accident that he left him out. He knew he was gone then. This was no surprise to anybody. They were hopeful that they would get Tucker to help out with the depth situation with TT gone. That blew up when Tucker picked Duke.

It’s simply a curious situation that has surfaced. Nothing to do with resentment and dismay. Like watching a car crash. Don’t really want to see it but can’t take eyes off it.

Well you're still posting on it and pushing the mom narrative so I guess you care
I don't know mom's position, Taurean's position, or JB's position. Nor do you. I am "pushing" maturity and suggesting people stop slamming the kid. What he does with his life impacts none of us. I have no idea why the kid left. Kids leave schools all the time. SU benefits more often than not. (See Andrew White, John Gillon, Paschal Chuckwu, Geno Thorpe, and Elijah Hughes in the last 3 years alone.)

It wasn't at the start of the season. The Syracuse staff knew he was gone in June. He stopped responding to messages from staff and teammates about not being on campus for summer school. Brent Axe has an interview from June or July with JB talking about the upcoming season and JB mentions all the players and leaves out TT. It wasn't by accident that he left him out. He knew he was gone then. This was no surprise to anybody. They were hopeful that they would get Tucker to help out with the depth situation with TT gone. That blew up when Tucker picked Duke.

JB knew he might not return when the spring semester ended but he knew nothing for certain especially in June like you claim.

329AD493-8150-460F-A910-BABBFF21DAB3.jpeg

I don't know mom's position, Taurean's position, or JB's position. Nor do you. I am "pushing" maturity and suggesting people stop slamming the kid. What he does with his life impacts none of us. I have no idea why the kid left. Kids leave schools all the time. SU benefits more often than not. (See Andrew White, John Gillon, Paschal Chuckwu, Geno Thorpe, and Elijah Hughes in the last 3 years alone.)

I was with you until the benefiting from Geno Thorpe part. ;)

People got a lotta nerve dragging people's moms into things. I don't care if it's 100 percent true and it is all her fault. its tacky as hell and a symbol of societal decay .

People got a lotta nerve dragging people's moms into things. I don't care if it's 100 percent true and it is all her fault. its tacky as hell and a symbol of societal decay .

If I had a nickel for every time something stupid on the internet was called a "symbol of societal decay", or something to that effect, Jeff Bezos would come to me for loans.

If I had a nickel for every time something stupid on the internet was called a "symbol of societal decay", or something to that effect, Jeff Bezos would come to me for loans.

And yet it's true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom