Ohio State's 2 Staffs | Syracusefan.com

Ohio State's 2 Staffs

javadoc

All American
Just saw that the NCAA granted a waiver to allow OSU to have 2 staffs in place during the transition to Meyer's reign. Existing staff coaches and prepares for the bowl, Meyer and new staff are allowed to handle recruiting.

Really? A problem child like OSU is going to be allowed to get itself back on track via this shenanigan? Vomit.

That is simply unbelievable. I've never heard of anything like that. If the feds want to investigate something, they should investigate the NCAA. Where are the other schools at? People like TGD should be screaming bloody murder.

Sent from my DROIDX

You gotta be kidding... if that's true it's horrible. No wonder so much cheating goes on, with the big wigs bowing down to the big programs like that.

You sometimes have to wonder if the NCAA has a special committee to come up with stuff like this to intentionally make themselves look even more ridiculous and arbitrary. This, at the same time that Emmert is considering revising the bylaws to give the NCCA even more power to police the integrity and behavior on college campuses. Perhaps they should spend a little more time looking in the mirror first.

I wonder if anyone will complain? Would like to hear Hoke's reaction.

total bs-

cant let one do it and not others-wonder how many tattoos the ncaa guys will get for free?