OJ Simpson, dead at 76 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OJ Simpson, dead at 76

I believe he killed them or had someone do it.
I also believe the police tampered with the evidence. (Not the first time or the last.)
If the police tamper with evidence, then a NG verdict is right.

The LAPD framed a guilty man because he was black. The jury acquitted him because he was framed.

IMG_2307.jpeg

I wonder what percentage of the American public still thinks OJ is innocent because "the glove didn't fit."

Carl Douglas literally admitted during the ESPN doc (and even laughed about it) that a child wouldn't have been able to put that glove on due to there being a latex glove under it, and also because it had shrunk due to the blood.

Best quote of all IMHO: "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." ~Mark Twain borrowed from oburgorange

Go on
No way! Back the boys in blue!

I remember he testified that he'd taken a blood sample form OJ and taken it to the crime scene. Why? tests are done in the lab. He took it there to 'salt' the crime scene.

I've felt OJ was guilty since I read the details of what happened to those two people. It was obviously a crime of anger - and who else had the anger?

The LAPD framed a guilty man because he was black. The jury acquitted him because he was framed.
Dude. Hitler left fewer clues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom