OK, Be Honest. | Syracusefan.com

OK, Be Honest.

Symphony Steve

All American
If you were at the game, did you stay until the final gun?

I wasn't, and had I been, I wouldn't have stayed. Would have been ensconced in a sports bar, talkin' some trash.

As it was, I was at a brew pub here in Delaware, and enjoyed a great fruit beer, ironically made from blood Oranges, called Elysian 'Maelstrom'. Counted down the last 12 minutes of the game there. Ordered a second 'Maelstrom', enjoyed it every bit as much as the first.

Perhaps more.

If you were at the game, did you stay until the final gun?

I wasn't, and had I been, I wouldn't have stayed. Would have been ensconced in a sports bar, talkin' some trash.

As it was, I was at a brew pub here in Delaware, and enjoyed a great fruit beer, ironically made from blood Oranges, called Elysian 'Maelstrom'. Counted down the last 12 minutes of the game there. Ordered a second 'Maelstrom', enjoyed it every bit as much as the first.

Perhaps more.
I would have stayed...always do, even during the Grob years.

Where in DE were you?

I used to live there.

Hell Yeah I would have stayed!!!! Im not one of those that leave early!!!!!

Brandywine Hundred. Live in a sylvan burg known as Arden. The brew pub's about 5 minutes away. Very convenient.

SUMBA and I stayed through the trophy presentation.

came down from above to field level where the player came by us jumping right into my video shot. Got great video of it all and stayed til bitter end and serenaded Mackey with a "Mackey" cheer as he was the last player to runoff with a tip of his cap to us. Great day, great tailgate, great game, great step forward for the program. It's all good gents (and ladies).

Brandywine Hundred. Live in a sylvan burg known as Arden. The brew pub's about 5 minutes away. Very convenient.
Ever been to McGlyn's?

I used to live for their Tuesday nite all-u-can-eat shrimp deal. Hmmm, maybe it was Thursday nite. Can't remember, but totally enjoyed my time in DE!

Stayed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356839767.385353.jpg

I can't remember ever leaving a sporting event early and today sure as hell wasn't going to be the first. I couldn't feel my feet at all and I was shivering, but I stayed through the snow angels and trophy presentation. I wanted to thoroughly enjoy the whole thing. I graduated in '08 and moved to NYC in 2010 only to be extremely sick and unable to use my ticket for the last Pinstripe Bowl. I still enjoyed watching on TV but this one was the first bowl win I've been able to TRULY enjoy in its entirety.

About damn time! GO CUSE!

I also work with three WVU alums and my uncle is a big Mountaineers fan. How sweet it is!

Fantastic! Perhaps it's the difference between the Dome Years and the Archbold Years. Team wasn't very good when I was there ('69-'73), and hardly anyone stayed b/c the weather sucked.

stayed till final horn, players were really pumped and excited at the end. snow angels galore...

Stayed until they made me leave! Awesome day to be Orange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk