OK Come out big in the second half and put them away going away | Syracusefan.com

OK Come out big in the second half and put them away going away

CaliCuse

All American
Finally saw Dorian flash his speed. now I'd like a down field pass to an open receiver and or a bolt through the line for one of our RBs . Bailey is being ground up in wear and tear.We got away with a couple interference calls IMO But WV has been only hit once with holding and this is a area the refs aren't watching on the WV linemen. I've seen Shamarko held a couple times on a blitz.:rolleyes: In fact every member of the D-line was being held as I watch the replay. Marinovich was almost tackled on one play . How the refs didn't call it is shocking. If they were that desperate to hold then they needed to pay up with 10 yards in penalties . Too bad if its every offensive play they try to run.:mad:

Look like #10 might be our new starting Z receiver after 6 stellar quarters.
Now this is a real game played by all units. I love this As for # 10 Hello Dorian Graham!!

All units is right ... it's about time they all came together.

That juke move Dorian gave their CB was priceless and one of the best moves by a WR this year. Moves likes that will make him a focal point in the offense. And that run back single handedly kept confidence level up and prevented a meltdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom