Ok how many of you are off rhythm today | Syracusefan.com

Ok how many of you are off rhythm today

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Who got back from the game and tried to stay up and watch the replay totally throwing off the body clock.

Stayed up to try and watch the game. Made it through the first half until about 3 am. and crashed and burned. Slept on the recliner til seven still adorned in orange. Got the paper, watched the second half in pure Nirvana land while reading up.

Rewinded the game to the second half and hit the board here with the game in the background still in my best Dome attire. Life is good today gents. The only downside is the wife said there's a malodorous scent coming up from the man cave and that I have to hit the showers.

Off I go to watch another live game (Hamilton)...enjoy the highs of this everyone.

Who got back from the game and tried to stay up and watch the replay totally throwing off the body clock.

Stayed up to try and watch the game. Made it through the first half until about 3 am. and crashed and burned. Slept on the recliner til seven still adorned in orange. Got the paper, watched the second half in pure Nirvana land while reading up.

Rewinded the game to the second half and hit the board here with the game in the background still in my best Dome attire. Life is good today gents. The only downside is the wife said there's a malodorous scent coming up from the man cave and that I have to hit the showers.

Off I go to watch another live game (Hamilton)...enjoy the highs of this everyone.
that sounds like an amazing night's sleep to me these days. go f yourself

kidding

sorta

that is unreal Mike... I did the exact same thing when I got home last night. I passed out at halftime of the re-run and woke up on the recliner. my wife had to go to work this morning and woke me up at 7, and i still had my SU golf shirt on. haha that is hilarious.

If by off rhythm you mean completely hungover, sitting at the ymca watching my kids swim meet in the same clothes that I now wore and slept in last night then yes,I am... still wearing Orange though

This is probably the best hangover I've ever had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the feeling.

It may be too early to tell but " for the we're coming back wins in SU folklore" I am going to rank this win in third place behind Nebraska and PSU. And many of you were there to be part of it.

Nebraska was the ranked number 1 and no one thought SU had a chance. What I remember most about that game was how physical SU was. There were a number of cornhuskers helped off the field in that game. It was a phenomenal victory. Last nites physical play on both sides of the line was very similar.

When the rankings came out the following Monday we were ranked no 25 after years of oblivion in the rankings. That won't happen this time but maybe we get a few votes to get things going.

In second place is the stunning destruction of PSU in 87. After 18 (I think) consecutive losses to PSU the Orangemen were relentless in piling it on from the opening play.It was a win for the ages.

Also both of those wins came under Mac.

Last nights was reminiscent of both of those games. We had a team struggling to come back after a horrible record for far too long. A team that somehow was winning tight games but didn't look good in doing it. A team that had not yet put it all together. A team that didn't look like it could beat a team a top 12 foe.

Well, it changed last evening. This SU team was physical, relentless, determined, disciplined and executed marvelously for the first tme in many years in all facets of the game. It was wonderful to watch here in Southern PA.

I am not saying we are back, but we are well on the way. Thanks Coach Marrone.

You are wearing clothing from last nights game.? Hell, I am still wearing my hat from the Nebraska game.

Yes it feels great today and the rhythms are off. Now, let's become bowl eligible next week to get that out of the way!

I woke up at 8:15 to go to some Parents' Weekend Brunch at 9 with just about every important person in the Falk College. I was clearly judged for being extremely hungover. Was up drinking watching the replay until 4:15 before finally passing out. Veley gave me a wry smile and knew exactly what I was going through. I just woke up after sleeping all day after getting rid of the parents.

Great perspective post Jim. Absolutely love when u chime in. Unreal really what you wrote as I'm writing this from my alma mater and just connected with our old school staff here who watched the game. One used to coach with Oregons Kelly and he and the assts with many others round the nation.

SU was and is right now the talk of the coaching world with so many being able to watch it and we're not the only ones favorably impressed and blown away. And my old coach nearly verbatim said what you wrote re Nebraska. Didn't realize the (potential) magnitude of til considering yours andhis statements.

that sounds like an amazing night's sleep to me these days. go f yourself

kidding

Suck it up whiner :)

That little apple of your eye has just started sucking the life energy out of you. Don't worry though I hear it'll get better. Maybe