Ok, I'm logging off and heading for the Dome now | Syracusefan.com

Ok, I'm logging off and heading for the Dome now

TigerSmith

Walk On
If you see me on the way, stop and say "hello!"

I only hope the game is as much fun as the past week on this message board has been.

Oh! - That really is me in the profile picture but I'll tell you this - after it was taken my cousin took it to a family dinner. I mean close family. Not a single person guessed it was me. All the votes went to uncles who died at least 20 years ago.

up north you can take the interweb with you- honest just like you can go to the bathroom inside the house

You look a bit like Coach Frank Howard
frank+howard.jpg

the rest of the board does that pretty well on their own

wow - that wasnt even low brow humor- just honest facts and some uptight nerds get panties in a uproar

wow - that wasnt even low brow humor- just honest facts and some uptight nerds get panties in a uproar

Your "southerners are all hillbillies" shtick isn't humorous at all.

You look a bit like Coach Frank Howard
frank+howard.jpg

I'll take that. I knew Coach Howard personally. I was a student and he was a recently retired legend. We hung out in the same bar. I wish I had taken a notebook and written down some of the stories.

Considering the amount of beer consumed by all present I probably couldn't have read them though.

Rosconey, keep it classy. He's been nothing but polite and insightful.
He doesn't bother me. I don't go to a football game to tap the time away on my smartphone. Besides, the two times I tried to send a text to locate a friend during the game, the towers were apparently jammed - just like they are in the south when that many people try to access them from one place.