Ok so crazy omen | Syracusefan.com

Ok so crazy omen

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
Talking to a business colleague about Cuse today and stopped at the store on the way home to grab some vittles for the weekend so I can enjoy the game from the comfort of my sofa ... my grocery tab was exactly $44.44 ... I couldn't do that again if I tried ... what are the freakin odds? Its official my grocery bill was talking to me ... I smell a W!

The winning formula is apparently for me to wear my 44 jersey over a blue SU t-shirt -who knew?

Talking to a business colleague about Cuse today and stopped at the store on the way home to grab some vittles for the weekend so I can enjoy the game from the comfort of my sofa ... my grocery tab was exactly $44.44 ... I couldn't do that again if I tried ... what are the freakin odds? Its official my grocery bill was talking to me ... I smell a W!

I hate that you clearly don't have kids. I haven't had a bill less than $75 in four years.

I like your optimism. The number 44 kept burning us during the NW game. 44 owes us.

I hate that you clearly don't have kids. I haven't had a bill less than $75 in four years.

I have two ... that was strictly for our Saturday ritual ... my son is 1 ... eats like a horse ... daughter just turned 5 ... we sit and watch the games ... yes I have brain washed them at a young age!

I often stop pumping gas at the $44.44 mark. Oh, btw, did you notice that the $$$$$$$$$ sign is located on the number "4" key?

I wore number 44 in HS and my son's race car is also number 44.

JoeCollege's favorite position is "44", or so it was rumored back in the day.

I have two ... that was strictly for our Saturday ritual ... my son is 1 ... eats like a horse ... daughter just turned 5 ... we sit and watch the games ... yes I have brain washed them at a young age!

It isn't brainwashing when it's good for them. I have four daughters that are fully ingrained in Orange (as well as Yankees and Giants), so much so that when they meet guys they inform them that the guy must move Syracuse up to their #2 team. While dating, the guys are free to keep their favorite team. If they think they want to get more serious, Syracuse moves to #1! Just sayin'...

It isn't brainwashing when it's good for them. I have four daughters that are fully ingrained in Orange (as well as Yankees and Giants), so much so that when they meet guys they inform them that the guy must move Syracuse up to their #2 team. While dating, the guys are free to keep their favorite team. If they think they want to get more serious, Syracuse moves to #1! Just sayin'...

Very true ... I continue their education :)

JoeCollege's favorite position is "44", or so it was rumored back in the day.
Joe your not supposed to leak our most sacred Lodge SECRETS ~!