ok st | Syracusefan.com

ok st

Orangezoo

In the wind
ford has this squad playing really well. they look solid. this kid smart looks like another dion.. 6-4 240... kid has 18 at the half on some threes.. some good d.. a sc top 10 alley oop and a couple pretty drives.. they are undermanned yet laying the wood to nc state(who had a good run but might be as overrated as their star cj leslie)

Acc Player of the year pre-season just fouled out with 2 points in 23 minutes. Lol

Could move up to 6 on monday

Duke will jump us after beating UK. I think we will be 7.
Well, Kansas lost, if NC St. loses, that's two jumps. With the uk loss, it's possible to jump to 5, even.

Shocking that Duke...once again...is so perimeter dependent.

Well, Kansas lost, if NC St. loses, that's two jumps. With the uk loss, it's possible to jump to 5, even.
I agree with Marsh. We would have moved up two spots with the Kansas and now NC St. losses but with Duke leaping over us we'll only advance to 7th. My guess is Duke moves to 5 and Kentucky slips to 6. But, to be honest, anywhere top 10 is fine by me right now. Long way to go and we don't want the youngsters on the team to be more concerned with rankings than performance.

Oklahoma St. has the talent. Two of their players will probably be picks for the association at the end of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom