Oklahoma HS basketball coaches fired after taking school bus on beer run | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma HS basketball coaches fired after taking school bus on beer run

if they didn't take the kids to the store and give them the beer I don't see the problem. Store clerk needs to stop snitchin

Power corrupts. Dude wanted to be the hero of the day.

My screen shows 2 #2 posts in this thread, but nobody will get fired over me pointing it out. It's not like the coaches were pulling a Bob Huggins speech, which I personally found amusing, and a refreshing break from the monotony of life.

IMG_1274.JPG

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? Seriously guys - you couldn't go without beer during the camp?

Oklahoma HS basketball coaches fired after taking school bus on beer run
Reminds me if a story, which I can't remember well enough to recount, but which was told to me by someone who was there, about the SU FB bus stopping on the way out if WVU to get beer after the Marvin Graves game, I believe. Coaches ran out of store in fear for their well being, caring beer they had not paid for, (due to running out of the store out of fear.)

Reminds me if a story, which I can't remember well enough to recount, but which was told to me by someone who was there, about the SU FB bus stopping on the way out if WVU to get beer after the Marvin Graves game, I believe. Coaches ran out of store in fear for their well being, caring beer they had not paid for, (due to running out of the store out of fear.)

Dang, if the internet existed at that time imagine the headlines: "Coaches use team bus as getaway car during liquor store robbery!" Plus there would be video from both inside and outside the store in addition to customer and player cell phones. It would be a bonanza!