Oklahoma State Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma State Predictions...

Real Orange 87
Burnt Orange 75

1574606517065.png

OK State is solid. They have already beat 2 solid teams in Yale and Charleston but this will be a step up for them. Us seeing UVA already will probably help us out a bit.

They’ve struggled from 3 this year but they rebound it pretty well and take care of the ball. They start 3 seniors. This will be a good test

jeremy mcneil 68 / sends it back 56.

(2003 carmelo gets in foul trouble early and mcneil anchors the comeback trunk monkey press)

gonna be a lot of threes put up in this game.
ok st. has the 6th highest opponents 3pt attempts/total fg attempts ratio in the nation. 49.5% of all opponent's field goal attempts have been from 3.
you know who has the highest ratio? yep, syracuse. 53% of attempts are triples.

there also should be be a lot of bricks. the cowboys are 22nd in the nation in forcing opponents to miss 74.3% of all those three pointers. and the orange are 10th in the nation, forcing 76.1% to miss

but they don't like to take 3s (only 32.8% of their total attempts) and we do (45.3% of our total attempts are 3s), so their style actually suits us. and we hit them at a much higher rate to begin with, so advantage syracuse

bricklayers 60
brickmakers 73

Last edited:
We are young, and I think ‘Cuse fans should be glad to get us early in the season. Boynton has these kids playing hard on D. Dziagwa and Waters can go straight unconscious from deep at times. We don’t win without one of them hitting some big shots. We might win a close one, or we might get waxed. Not confident here, but I gotta give Y’ALL one contrary prediction!

Upstaters 61
Oklahomies 64

We are young, and I think ‘Cuse fans should be glad to get us early in the season.
The same could be said about us, just replace 'Cuse with Cowboys. Nice to have you in here for some input :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom