Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma

edowd26

Hall of Fame
No resect for them. Dude kicked his face on purpose. No question

Looked accidental to me. He got his foot caught and lost his balance

Thought it was an accident too.

Big 12 sucks.

Yeah I didn't see any ill intent, I'll have to go back and watch again to make sure.

edowd26 said:
No resect for them. Dude kicked his face on purpose. No question

I saw it a few times. Accidental. Just because you like kicking people doesn't mean everyone does

I fall in the middle on this (if it is at all possible). I don't think he necessarily kicked him in the face on purpose, but it sure looked like he could have gotten his foot out a thousand different directions than right at his face. Seemed like he just didn't care if he did or didn't do any damage.

Lits44 said:
I fall in the middle on this (if it is at all possible). I don't think he necessarily kicked him in the face on purpose, but it sure looked like he could have gotten his foot out a thousand different directions than right at his face. Seemed like he just didn't care if he did or didn't do any damage.

LOL! The next time you trip on something, see how easy it is to control your body.

This.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom