Class of 2016 - OL Braxton Webb (TX) Verbal to SMU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Braxton Webb (TX) Verbal to SMU

CuseLegacy

B_8QcELUwAA8XYn.jpg:large

Lea and Moreland? Change in OC?
First thing that popped into my head was Smith because of his time out in the SouthWest... But good thoughts with Lea and Moreland...

I know the early offers go out to a much larger pool of candidates and you see them out of typical recruiting areas. I just feel like there's been more this year.

I was always under the impression that a position coach found kids he liked within his position group. Then asked the Coordinator if they were on board. Finally the Coordinator gets the OK from the HC.

First thing that popped into my head was Smith because of his time out in the SouthWest... But good thoughts with Lea and Moreland...

I know the early offers go out to a much larger pool of candidates and you see them out of typical recruiting areas. I just feel like there's been more this year.

I was always under the impression that a position coach found kids he liked within his position group. Then asked the Coordinator if they were on board. Finally the Coordinator gets the OK from the HC.

But doesn't the OC, depending on the type of Offense he is going to run, in a way determine the type of player that is offered. And McD had his hand in a lot of the kids that were offered in FL.

Did Air Force recruit nationally? If so this would make sense as Moreland has a bigger footprint to work with in terms of connections and in-roads?

Did Air Force recruit nationally? If so this would make sense as Moreland has a bigger footprint to work with in terms of connections and in-roads?

Bailey just posted an article on Moreland...he will be recruiting South Florida for Syracuse.

Commited to SMU yesterday. Their new staff is made up of a bunch of really good Texas recruiters.
Surprised he didn't at least want to visit the only school he had a P5 offer from.
Oh well. We have some really good OL targets still on the board, and most have strong interest, which is nice.
It would be amazing if the coaches could get Wohlabaugh, Smith, and Fries. I would cry tears of joy.

In the transfer portal. 5th-year. We were one of his finalists back in 2015. Didn't play much at SMU.