Class of 2023 - OL Chimdy Onoh (MD) Decommitted from ODU / Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Chimdy Onoh (MD) Decommitted from ODU / Offered

Offers from Syracuse, Rutgers, Maine, UMass, Del St, Monmouth, UNH, St Francis, Towson

Tall and "light" as a HS senior. Would have to be "grown" into a P5 OL size-wise.

When he gives up a sack
oh-no-memes.png

CHIMDY ONOH 2023 DUNDALK HS, BALTIMORE, MD
#55 OT/DT 6' 6" 270* 5.4 40 MD STATE CHAMP IN SHOT PUT AND DISCUS///ODU COMMIT 9/1

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

QUICK
VERY STRONG
VERY AGGRESSIVE
PLAYS ANGRY
THROWS PLAYERS TO GROUND PLAYING DT
GREAT BLOCKING OT

* IF WE ARE LOOKING AT LINEMEN HE"S A GOOD OFFER BUT COULD GAIN 30 LBS

He plays with a lot of passion. Nasty. But also very nimble. Has great feel and balance.

This is a player Doug Marrone would be all over. Really like his film.

He has a big frame. 6’6 270 and he looks skinny. Going to be over 300 pounds in a year or two.

One would assume he has a new destination in mind.

wonder where this big dude lands?

One would assume he has a new destination in mind.

wonder where this big dude lands?
Ole Miss offered yesterday. That would be my guess.

But he hasn't visited there and I think he did visit Syracuse.

So who knows, maybe it is still us.

Ole Miss offered yesterday. That would be my guess.

But he hasn't visited there and I think he did visit Syracuse.

So who knows, maybe it is still us.
I don't think he visited here-He is scheduled to visit Rutgers this weekend, but he stated in his decommitment post that he was signing in February, so plenty of time to decide.

He took an official visit to Syracuse last weekend. Was in Rutgers this weekend. I saw a blurb that Penn State just offered, to go with Colorado and Ole Miss.

Pushing off until Feb.
I wonder if there is room for him here any longer? We took a bunch of OL this cycle. Anyone know for sure?

I wonder if there is room for him here any longer? We took a bunch of OL this cycle. Anyone know for sure?

5 man class so far I think we'll take more if we can and given the right player. Chimdy is someone we'd want.

Last edited:
5 man class so far I think we'll take more if we can and given the right player. Chimdy is someone we'd want.
There is the Canadian from Southern Utah (Christy Nkanu) too.

I wonder if there is one spot left and the first one to commit gets it?

5 OL in one class is a lot.

We had 16 OL on scholarship in 2022. Losing 6. I could see us taking 5 in the early period and 1 in the late. This assumes Vet is leaving. If he stays, I think we probably stay where we are, unless someone we love is available.

We had 16 OL on scholarship in 2022. Losing 6. I could see us taking 5 in the early period and 1 in the late.

Nkanu looks like a beast. I'd like to take him and Chimdy. ;-)

As it stands we'll have 15 going into August. OSU carries 20 and with our issues we might want to as well.

We had 16 OL on scholarship in 2022. Losing 6. I could see us taking 5 in the early period and 1 in the late.
I am hoping it would be Nkanu, the guy looks ready to come in and play. I think it's between Arizona and Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom