Class of 2021 - OL Hayden Conner (TX) Verbal to Texas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL Hayden Conner (TX) Verbal to Texas

Offers from Baylor, BC, Georgia, Kansas St, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Tulane, Wisconsin, Indiana, LSU, Vandy, Syracuse

So I don’t twitter, but can someone who does tell me if he was this enthusiastic in his other tweets about his offers? Just kind of exciting to see his response and call out Coach Cavanaugh. He’s got some great offers.

So I don’t twitter, but can someone who does tell me if he was this enthusiastic in his other tweets about his offers? Just kind of exciting to see his response and call out Coach Cavanaugh. He’s got some great offers.
He and his team mate, Bryce Foster, both received three offers yesterday from Vandy, LSU and Syracuse. He thanked all three coaches that offered him but only said he would see you soon to Cavanaugh.

Coached against both those kids from 2nd grade to 5th. Hayden went to a different league in 6th grade. He was 6 ft in 6th grade! Kid was huge! Was one of the most feared kids in the league, especially when they put him at TE and threw to him.

Good get. Remove the beard and the kid is about the same height/weight as when I coached against him in 6th grade. lol

Good get. Remove the beard and the kid is about the same height/weight as when I coached against him in 6th grade. lol
Dear jesus. I cannot fathom going up against a 6th grader that size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom