Class of 2020 - OL Kobe Baynes (FL) Offered / Portal from Louisville to Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Kobe Baynes (FL) Offered / Portal from Louisville to Kansas

if he comes here he’s not eligible till next year right?

if he comes here he’s not eligible till next year right?
That's what the rules say, anyway. And a guy who transferred out of Louisville 2 ago and is from Florida is going to have a hard time getting a hardship waiver to play right away in Syracuse.

That's what the rules say, anyway. And a guy who transferred out of Louisville 2 ago and is from Florida is going to have a hard time getting a hardship waiver to play right away in Syracuse.
you can drop most of the sentence and just say he is going to have a hard time getting a hardship waiver to play right away in Syracuse. doesn't seem to matter what the circumstances are when it comes to us and the NCAA. Didn't we have a kid who Marrone brought in who was a victim of horrible abuse at the hands of his parents , he transferred from Iowa, was living with foster parents, and the NCAA told him to screw off. Raymon I think was the kid's name?

He already red-shirted, does he really have 4 years of eligibility?

you can drop most of the sentence and just say he is going to have a hard time getting a hardship waiver to play right away in Syracuse. doesn't seem to matter what the circumstances are when it comes to us and the NCAA. Didn't we have a kid who Marrone brought in who was a victim of horrible abuse at the hands of his parents , he transferred from Iowa, was living with foster parents, and the NCAA told him to screw off. Raymon I think was the kid's name?
Can you stop playing the victim in everyone of these threads? The NCAA is dumb. We get it.

I remember that. Wasn’t he a DL and a monster? Like huge, but not fat

KOBE BAYNES OL IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM U OF LOUISVILLE, SANDALWOOD HS, JACKSONVILLE FL
6' 4" 302, HS OFFERS FROM ARK, BC, DK, FS, ILL, MISS, SC, USF, UTH, VT
NO FILM AVAILABLE
i

Would be a great add for the '23 class, whatever his years of eligibility are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom