Class of 2022 - OL Miles Frazier (FIU transfer) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OL Miles Frazier (FIU transfer) Offered

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
5F89B31F-6C34-4BC5-B694-B07C6B6933C5.jpeg

Kid just hit the portal today so we certainly moved pretty quick here. Makes me wonder. I believe he's from Camden, NJ and prepped at Milford.

A few things:

According to his Twitter, he's 6'6", 320. 3 years of eligibility left.

Since hitting the portal he's already picked up offers from us, Bowling Green, Tulane, Liberty and Western Kentucky.

There's an MJ Frazier who hit the portal a few days ago and Miles re-tweeted his announcement. MJ is a TE transfer from North Carolina A&T. MJ is the older brother.

Since the last offer tweet posted here, he's picked up offers from Houston, Kansas, Temple, USF and FAU.

Since the last offer tweet posted here, he's picked up offers from Houston, Kansas, Temple, USF and FAU.

Who at Temple could have offered him? They don’t have a head coach.

Who at Temple could have offered him? They don’t have a head coach.
The assistant coaches where on the road when the HC got the axe.

He is looking at 3 schools and SU nor Rutgers is one of them. OSU, FSU, and maybe USC?

I think people need to appreciate that NIL is going to change things pretty dramatically when it comes to the factories getting involved in recruiting. It’s stacking the deck further.

yep...the have and haves not gap will become too wide to overcome and the competitive sport will just become boring. I do believe in a year or two the transfer portal will cool down as will the NIL money, there's only so much to go around. Once the dirty little secret becomes front page news that 500 athletes that have foregone their scholarships and are now on the street kids will stop rolling the dice. (would be a great story for a journalist to start poking around.)

With the NIL, I think it'll calm down and level out for most schools. The Texas thing seems like a great new shiny idea to buck the system but how money schools are going to pay 150K for 15 lineman. I just can't see that happening, even within the SEC. Definitely the high end kids but all 85 on a roster? I'm not there yet, or maybe I just live in an alternate universe when it comes to money. (though I do think we should've opened the bank vault this past November.)

yep...the have and haves not gap will become too wide to overcome and the competitive sport will just become boring. I do believe in a year or two the transfer portal will cool down as will the NIL money, there's only so much to go around. Once the dirty little secret becomes front page news that 500 athletes that have foregone their scholarships and are now on the street kids will stop rolling the dice. (would be a great story for a journalist to start poking around.)

With the NIL, I think it'll calm down and level out for most schools. The Texas thing seems like a great new shiny idea to buck the system but how money schools are going to pay 150K for 15 lineman. I just can't see that happening, even within the SEC. Definitely the high end kids but all 85 on a roster? I'm not there yet, or maybe I just live in an alternate universe when it comes to money. (though I do think we should've opened the bank vault this past November.)
I can’t see how the whole team or whole unit incentives should even be legal in this system.

I think where we’re predominantly going to run into trouble is when kids see a Ewers type deal and correlate that to OSU or whatever factory and because we don’t have kids getting deals like that, they assume they have to go to those schools to get opportunities like that. So these top 200, high 4 star/5 star type kids become even more challenging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom