Houston
UNLV
SMU
Temple
Minn
USF
GT

who else?
If you are including Temple, I think you should include UB and Tulane.

If you are including LSU, you should include Michigan, Maryland, and maybe Stanford and Cal.

Washington
Northwestern
Vanderbilt
USC
UCLA

TCU, Stanford/Cal (might be pushing it), Minnesota.

If you are including Temple, I think you should include UB and Tulane.

If you are including LSU, you should include Michigan, Maryland, and maybe Stanford and Cal.

Washington
Northwestern
Vanderbilt
USC
UCLA
yeah I got a little broad with LSU.. kinda forgot its actually outside NOrleans.

And of course this is only using recent times since CFP is relatively new but multiple cities have both done better than final four by winning the NC and Super Bowl.

Dan is a great guy, a couple of weeks back he was on our Bengals podcast, check out his interview which starts at the 31:20 mark and as always I get my CUSE references in with any guest that have Syracuse ties.

UCLA or USC

Rams, Chargers, Kings, Ducks, Lakers, Dodgers...

Dan is a great guy, a couple of weeks back he was on our Bengals podcast, check out his interview which starts at the 31:20 mark and as always I get my CUSE references in with any guest that have Syracuse ties.

Good stuff.

In an alternate universe, Dan Hoard is our play by play guy for SU football, basketball and Syracuse Mets baseball. And maybe does sports for a local TV station as well.

Great guy. Very talented. Was a good friend of Sean McDonough when they attended Syracuse. Yes, WAER was pretty good listening back then. Still is.

This Super Bowl run has been pretty darn exciting, hopefully we can win it all.

Dan Hoard and Dave Laphan (another Syracuse grad and football alum) are fun to listen to on the radio for Bengals games!

Who Dey!!!

I see both Dan and Dave quite often. Both are great guys and are loved and respected here in Cincinnati

Cincinnati-768x306.jpg

Maybe you'll all get to see him next year.

Brett McMurphy has us playing them in the Fenway Bowl in his way too early bowl predictions.

Just seeing our name on this is a positive.