Ole Miss/LSU...great game so far. | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss/LSU...great game so far.

Deano

All American
Ole Miss up 17-0, LSU come back 17-14, Ole Miss scores again. Then stops LSU, however on the punt a fumble and LSU recovers. Great D by Ole Miss on 3rd down play results in a sack so LSU settles for a FG. Ole Miss now mounting another drive to try to seal the game.

What a huge block by LSU on that FG.
I know CBS is pulling for LSU. That would be some huge ratings if they and Bama are both undefeated going into that game.

I know CBS is pulling for LSU. That would be some huge ratings if they and Bama are both undefeated going into that game.

LSU already lost to Georgia earlier this year.

Another loss for LSU. They should probably fire Les Miles:rolleyes:

So that was 5 upsets in the SEC today right? F I V E

How many of those were home team victories?

All of them except the team from Deano's NOTW. That coincidentally wears Orange. At least someone in that color is happy tonight.

Plus I am so sick of Jonny Football.

Oh, and Syracuse beat soon to be top 10 Mizzou on the road last year. They mentioned that game in the broad cast as their low point last season.

After our disaster today, I had some tiny bit of hopefulness stores away because I knew I'd get to watch my wive's Tigers play some good ball against Ole Miss.

Cue three inexplicable first half interceptions by Mett. It's not meant to be for me this weekend. Everybody go bet your mortgage on the Cowboys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom