oliver.luck@mail.wvu.edu | Syracusefan.com

oliver.luck@mail.wvu.edu

MadNY3

All American
Grab a fancy Internet pen and write the guy a note as I did (and, no, I'm not drinking due to marathon training and injury):

Dear Oliver,
You might want to re-look at those derogatory quotes you had about Navy and others being much better football programs than Syracuse.
While clearly there have been many teams who have performed better over the past decade, we at Syracuse are proud that at least our administration outcoached you and yours in steering the future of the school. Perhaps just as proudly, were back to outperforming you on the gridiron again as well.
Enjoy the uncertainty surrounding West Virginia's athletic conference future but in all sincerity, best wishes to the football team the remainder of the year.
Sincerely,

Grab a fancy Internet pen and write the guy a note as I did (and, no, I'm not drinking due to marathon training and injury):

Dear Oliver,
You might want to re-look at those derogatory quotes you had about Navy and others being much better football programs than Syracuse.
While clearly there have been many teams who have performed better over the past decade, we at Syracuse are proud that at least our administration outcoached you and yours in steering the future of the school. Perhaps just as proudly, were back to outperforming you on the gridiron again as well.
Enjoy the uncertainty surrounding West Virginia's athletic conference future but in all sincerity, best wishes to the football team the remainder of the year.
Sincerely,

Mad, like the thought, but I'm concerned that you're not drinking. After all, if you're injured, you are -- I hope -- taking a break from the marathon training. So in that case, you really should be drinking.

Dear Mr. Luck:

You can look, but can't touch.

Best wishes,

Troph.jpg