Ollie clowned by Matt Millen | Syracusefan.com

Ollie clowned by Matt Millen

Please excuse my ignorance, but that was Oliver Luck, the AD at WVU, watching Stanford in cardinal red between a kid and old man wearing Stanford gear?

Please excuse my ignorance, but that was Oliver Luck, the AD at WVU, watching Stanford in cardinal red between a kid and old man wearing Stanford gear?
His son is Andrew Luck...you may have heard of him ;)

He's there to support his son. You know, the Stanford quarterback.
He was there as a player's father not as the WfVU AD.

I believe ADs typically support their own team on road trips. Since this was a gimme game for the Mountaineers and since Syracuse is a BE short-timer he probably didn't feel that his presence at the Dome was warranted.

In reality, I believe that WVU's president and AD snubbed Syracuse due to the ACC move... classy. I wonder if USF & Cincy will follow suit. I'm not sure if NJState had administrative representatives at the Dome a few weeks back.

He was just mad because he got rejected for tickets to club 44.

Priceless.gif

what an idiot ... especially since they just got drilled

:rolling:

PRICELESS ... If any attention gets brought to this, it will just draw more attention to Luck's stupid comments. Ollie, how does your foot taste?

Words cant describe how much i enjoyed that.. 150% priceless

That's great. I hope that wasn't the game feed.
It looked to either be pre-game or during halftime. In either case, it was content that was not broadcast.