OMG did we dodge a bullet! | Syracusefan.com

OMG did we dodge a bullet!

solvaycuse44

Walk On
Luv the toughness of this team and the crowd was awesome but one thing we definately need southerland back mainly for the perimiter,way too streaky

Most of these guys are from the hood' so they are good at dodging bullets, how about only 6 turnovers for the game?

cinci was pretty much toying with our zone for the first 17 minutes of the 2nd half. we clamped down just enough in the final 3 mn. not pretty, but a good win.

Yep, we dodged a bullet. I'm sure BlueCurtain is off in the corner of his bedroom curled in a fetal position and sucking his thumb sobbing.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil

Agree with the OP, we dodged a major "letdown" bullet.

BlueCurtain was SO looking forward to us losing these past two games!

Yep when we were down by 6 with 5min to go i thought we were done for but MCW and triche are as clutch as they come but beohiem is absolutely right coleman and especially CHRISTMAS is disapeared and really gettin sick of him, he has too much talent but dont thik he has wat it takes to be a star

Luv the toughness of this team and the crowd was awesome but one thing we definately need southerland back mainly for the perimiter,way too streaky

streak·y
/ˈstrēkē

1. Having streaks of different colors or textures: "streaky blond hair".
2. Variable in quality; not predictable or reliable: "King has always been a famously streaky hitter". ex James Southerland's shooting

We dodged a bullet for sure but I'm proud of this team for coming back off short rest after beating the #1 team in the nation on the road and not being able to really prepare great for Cinci who is a top 25 team. This was the kind of game good teams win. I kind of reminded me of the Mich St game from the 2003 team where Hill hit all those 3's. This time it was Kilpatrick and we were able to make it out with the win. Not saying I realized this is a title team tonight but I will say that this team is a lot better than I thought we were two games ago. This team's confidence has to be really high now going to Philly.

actually it was Wright who barely missed and then Parker way off at the buzzer.

Oops you are correct. Interesting that our 3PT% was better then theirs. Didn't feel that way.

second chance points seems to be our demon this year. 14 offensive boards for cincy. they weren't shooting any better but they got off more shots.

I don't know about anyone else but I thought for sure this game would end by Kilpatrick hitting a 35-footer
exactly what I thought...then when they got the ball again @ 2 seconds after BT missed the FT...I thought Cleveland ST 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom